GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

yo i knew my net wasnt working this wkend but i didnt even know about this, tmobile sent me a text this morn w my username and password

how much of a credit can i get if i call them, seems like it might be a waste

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

maybe its time for yal to grow up and and get a grown up phone fellas
I need a good keyboard. I can't do the Iphone typing and blackberry keyboards are too cramped. Only thing I could switch to would be the HTCTouch Pro 2 but windows mobile??? ehhhhhhhhh.
ohwell.gif

I think this has been discussed already homie. but let me guess, u have an iPhone or Blackberry huh Mr. Grownup guy

Originally Posted by JC5123

yo i knew my net wasnt working this wkend but i didnt even know about this, tmobile sent me a text this morn w my username and password

how much of a credit can i get if i call them, seems like it might be a waste
Mecks can confirm that I got him a whole month of data ($35) credited back to him yesterday with a 2 minute phone call

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I think this has been discussed already homie. but let me guess, u have an iPhone or Blackberry huh Mr. Grownup guy
No, it HAS to be a Blackberry Mr. Grownup guy has.
laugh.gif

2 dot dance
laugh.gif

try putting your phone in airplane mode and see if that helps. i remember that is what i used to do when i my sk was doing the 2dot dance.

danger/microsoft finally got their servers back up.

yeah i just got off the phone with them, only a $5 credit....and not only that but as soon as i hang up my phone reset in my pocket and came back with nothing

no contacts,text,internet,nothing....i called them right back and the chick acts like nothing is wrong, she says to wait 2 hrs before i should panic im like%$**+ u wait 2 hours, talk about

some bs, and ive always though tmobile was pretty straight compared to other companies ive been with

I have everything back except:

No contacts
No email

They picked the perfect time to do this...I'm no longer under contract! So I'm really thinking about moving from under the t-mobile umbrella...tired ofgettin rained on!

No contacts
No email

They picked the perfect time to do this...I'm no longer under contract! So I'm really thinking about moving from under the t-mobile umbrella...tired ofgettin rained on!

people were complaining about this all day during school. further proof of sidekicks being the hooptie phone.

Originally Posted by JayJay414

No contacts
No email

They picked the perfect time to do this...I'm no longer under contract! So I'm really thinking about moving from under the t-mobile umbrella...tired of gettin rained on!
my contract ends in feb. and i'm hoppin on the iPhone bandwagon
pimp.gif
#TMobileSucks

LOL IS SAD THAT TMOBILE IS GETTING THE BLAME FOR THIS DAMN TOY CALLED SIDEKICK THATS WHY THEY SHOULD STOP MAKING THEM DAMN PHONE

Originally Posted by JC5123

yeah i just got off the phone with them, only a $5 credit....and not only that but as soon as i hang up my phone reset in my pocket and came back with nothing

no contacts,text,internet,nothing....i called them right back and the chick acts like nothing is wrong, she says to wait 2 hrs before i should panic im like @++%% u wait 2 hours, talk about

some bs, and ive always though tmobile was pretty straight compared to other companies ive been with
its not tmo fam, its danger/microsoft fault for the outage. if it was tmo, EVERYBODY that has a tmo sim wouldnt have service. i thought iexplained this already. you should also be able to pull up your contacts, notes, calendar, pictures, etc on tmo.com if you need them that bad.

the reset is dangers server resetting themselves. all your info will gradually come back.

uhm, theres somebody in this thread that should be able to help you get a full month credit. i dont know if they can do anything now since tmo already applieda 5 dollar credit already.

I'm fully back tooo

2d2bqxz.jpg

but my contacts haven't came back. only ringtones & email

am i the only one still not getting anything back?
i never lost texts or contacts in the first place but i still have no aim or internet
earlier today it signed me out and everytime i tried to sign in, i would get the 2 dot dance lol
i did get the text with my user and pw though....

the 2 dot dance got me heated. i'm dropping the sidekick for the touch pro 2, thanks to my hook up...but damnalmost 4 days with out full service.

Back
Top Bottom