GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Whip out a SideKick to put a Grown womans Number in it......I bet she'll be lookin at you like this:

stockphotopro_17611ZWC_no_title.jpg

It's just a phone, man...
Seriously. All of my professors still got some old phones, ie Moto Razor and I'm sure they're making more than any BB or iPhone userhere.

I own BB Storm and a LX 09 best combo in the world...though I was wondering why its been down since last night...they better add usage to my account.

LX 09= Bat phone also give broads this number...job etc...

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I actually just took my old SK2 out.. Joint feels mad weird to type on keys are spaced out wayyyyy too much. It had its run.
son, your whole argument is irelevant.....sk2?
laugh.gif
I just whipped it out to try and type on it
laugh.gif
It's the same dam keyboard from 6 years ago.

It has its basic Networking apps and thats it. BeeJive > any other AIM app I ever used. I'll give you this though the AIM app for the BB is trash, but BeeJive is so much better.

The fact that you can't D/L 3rd party apps for the SK3 is what throws it off. I don't use my phone for corporate use, but I do alot more than going on twitter or fb with it.

Google Maps is just straight ridiculous and prob 1 of my fav apps.
An app called Viigo that pretty much gives you w.e news you want. Weather its local/global/movie reviews/dinning reviews/travel/entertainment
An app called Scoremobile i think it is. Up to the minute scores for EVERY sport out there
Weather apps
Slacker Radio.. The list goes on and on. The sk WAS a good phone. Your only argument is the $80 unlimited which is good. I'm happy paying for me $60 a month with phone/data and not going over my minutes/texting.

I'm probably not going to use it to, but i have my resume saved on my phone as well as a Word document just in case
laugh.gif
sidekick 3g has shoutcast which has all da internet radio stations.....check

sidekick has turn by turn GPS that locates any kind of restaurant, street corner, and provides directions to anywhere you wanna go......check

sidekick has google....i can check my own damn sports scores/news
laugh.gif

your not going to be taken serious in the professional world if you take a sidekick out your pocket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

caring what others think about you FTL

anybody else got something for me?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I own BB Storm and a LX 09 best combo in the world...though I was wondering why its been down since last night...they better add usage to my account.

LX 09= Bat phone also give broads this number...job etc...
this was my Thread's original intent before da blackberry snobbs invaded...
eyes.gif

call up and have them issue you credit for your loss of service today.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Best keyboard, eh idk about that. But yet I haven't seen the latest one.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone
I'd get the new Hero if I had the choice.

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday
Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

i'd have to switch carriers for the 5th time in 3 years lol.

Damn lol, get the Touch Pro 2. It's really great. I know a few BB heads who made the change.

dont mess with WM, but imma wait till dec to see what's good

as a college student in NYC, almost everyone has a blackberry and most of them dont even need it. they hardly utilize all the functions of a bb or use it forwhat its worth.
im still using my old sidekick 3 with the "1$ a day unlimited data/texts/aim" prepaid plan and its perfect for me because the only things i need aretext and aim and im also broke lol
the web is just a bonus. minutes are .15 cents a minute but i hardly make calls.

if i was to get a blackberry, instead of paying 30 dollars a month more or less, i would be paying around 80/90 including tax.

but i have to admit, t-mobile's service is really bad. does anyone know when the global outage problem will be fixed?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

please name me something that a sk can do hat a iphone or bberry cant???????(dont include price)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

try running 5/6 apps at a time without slowdown.

da 2009 sidekick lx has da best resolution of any phone (even da iphone)

and my keyboard trumps da blackberry.

my interface is da easiest of any phone too.

cats really going back and forth for 6 pages on some "my phone is better than yours" *+! ?
laugh.gif

i do agree that sks are preteen/teenager phones tho
nerd.gif

please name me something that a sk can do hat a iphone or bberry cant???????(dont include price)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sidekick isn't running the same apps that iphones are running though. u got 3D openGL gaming now doggie.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

cats really going back and forth for 6 pages on some "my phone is better than yours" *+! ?
laugh.gif

i do agree that sks are preteen/teenager phones tho
nerd.gif
i had a sidekick3 for a month and got a blackberry, sidekicks are straight garbage.
nerd.gif

your not going to be taken serious in the professional world if you take a sidekick out your pocket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

oh yea, then go get your whole face tatted up and sleeves over your arms and all over your neck and lets see if you can get promoted to that bigtime job you have been dying for with that mentality
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not saying a simple phone is going to hurt you, but when your toe to toe, the little things can make a difference

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
oh yea, then go get your whole face tatted up and sleeves over your arms and all over your neck and lets see if you can get promoted to that big time job you have been dying for with that mentality
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not saying a simple phone is going to hurt you, but when your toe to toe, the little things can make a difference

you fail at trying to prove your point, shut up.

im not going to lie

but i used to get more P when i had a sidekick then when i had a blackberry lol

used to receive those emails to my tmail.. spit some game over aim and smash the next day

or maybe it was just me being in HS.. eitherway it was appreciated
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why do i care about running 6 apps at a time i can only use 1 (by the way it takes like 1 sec. to refresh a page or click on a different app not really a bigselling feature)............................ the best resolution on phone is like saying my 5 inch black and white tv is better than your 5 inch black andwhite tv can u really tell the difference (plus isnt the screen smaller on a sk than iphone???)........................... thats youropinion........................... thats your opinion.......................... and since u "laugh" at not including price how much is a sk and howmuch is an iphone............................ try again

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why do i care about running 6 apps at a time i can only use 1
sounds like a L to me.

Best keyboard, eh idk about that. But yet I haven't seen the latest one.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone
I'd get the new Hero if I had the choice.

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday
Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

i'd have to switch carriers for the 5th time in 3 years lol.

Damn lol, get the Touch Pro 2. It's really great. I know a few BB heads who made the change.

dont mess with WM, but imma wait till dec to see what's good

laugh.gif
I enjoy WM.
But have you seen the HTC Leo/HD2......omg......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

as a college student in NYC, almost everyone has a blackberry and most of them dont even need it. they hardly utilize all the functions of a bb or use it for what its worth.
im still using my old sidekick 3 with the "1$ a day unlimited data/texts/aim" prepaid plan and its perfect for me because the only things i need are text and aim and im also broke lol
the web is just a bonus. minutes are .15 cents a minute but i hardly make calls.

if i was to get a blackberry, instead of paying 30 dollars a month more or less, i would be paying around 80/90 including tax.

but i have to admit, t-mobile's service is really bad. does anyone know when the global outage problem will be fixed?
eek.gif
It's like I wrote that about myself
laugh.gif

I'm in exactly that same situation, except that I'm at Berkeley

Back
Top Bottom