GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

yeah it is up to the rep on what type of credit to give. again its either nothing at all, minutes, a couple days credit, or the whole month. when i was havingoutages with my sk's i wasnt calling and asking for a whole month credit. hell the first time they gave me 30minutes credit. i had to talk them into givingme the day credit since i barely use minutes and use nothing but data.

hell you can charge people for the full month credit, because everybody know they should be getting credits for the days they were without service not thewhole month.

again i just hate the fact that people are trying to take advantage of this by getting a whole month credit. thats my only gripe, because whats an escalatedissue that would result in somebody getting a whole month credit?

smh.gif
I was about to compare phones and wutnot. All imma say is...BlackBerry FTW

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Younghell

iphone>everything

didnt you guys JUST start sending pictures texts?
roll.gif
That AND they got this Ping and all of a sudden they rule the world. BlackBerry has been equipped with it's own messaging system for years.

My girl just called and all they would give her is $5.00 credit...some b.s. if you ask me. She hasn't had contacts or data for 2 straight days. I think amonth is the LEAST they should do...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

My girl just called and all they would give her is $5.00 credit...some b.s. if you ask me. She hasn't had contacts or data for 2 straight days. I think a month is the LEAST they should do...
why isnt 2 days the LEAST they can do, since she been without data for 2days. she should also be able to get her contacts off of tmobile.com andany other data information off the website.

i dont know if ya realize, but these data outages for sk's are on DANGERS SERVERS, not tmobiles. same goes for RIM outages, they are on RIM servers. sotmobile can essentially pass ya on to danger to fix the problem of credits. BUT they are going out of their way by giving sk customers 2 days of credit eventhough the data outage isnt their fault. but ya still complaining about that
smh.gif

still dont understand how a 2day outage equates to a month credit.

Originally Posted by doosta45

My girl just called and all they would give her is $5.00 credit...some b.s. if you ask me. She hasn't had contacts or data for 2 straight days. I think a month is the LEAST they should do...
why isnt 2 days the LEAST they can do, since she been without data for 2days. she should also be able to get her contacts off of tmobile.com and any other data information off the website.

i dont know if ya realize, but these data outages for sk's are on DANGERS SERVERS, not tmobiles. same goes for RIM outages, they are on RIM servers. so tmobile can essentially pass ya on to danger to fix the problem of credits. BUT they are going out of their way by giving sk customers 2 days of credit even though the data outage isnt their fault. but ya still complaining about that
smh.gif

still dont understand how a 2day outage equates to a month credit.
you should be VP of Management or something @T-Mobile or a company cuz you be knowing what you talking about more then the idiots that run thecompanies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

some of yall people with blackberry's are gassed & swear yall are so important & corporate. Yall doing the same thing everyone else is doing on their phone.

Yall aint on Wall Street. Yall twittering, on AIM or the typical stuff. Calm down...
QFT

and posted from my Blackberry
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

some of yall people with blackberry's are gassed & swear yall are so important & corporate. Yall doing the same thing everyone else is doing on their phone.

Yall aint on Wall Street. Yall twittering, on AIM or the typical stuff. Calm down...
QFT

Just called CS right now and they "advised" me to wait until the outage was over so i can get the full credit back of what i was missing.

The representative also told me that the estimated time to fixed was tonight. And it's not a software upgrade from what he said it just came out of theblue.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

And this is why Blackberry > sidekick

lulz.

blackberry unlimited service 120+ <<<<< sidekick unlimted plan 80 and i got 3g

so shhhhhh.
I have a verizon voyager with television internet and the best nationwide coverage...yo

Originally Posted by Notorious Pinoy

Just called CS right now and they "advised" me to wait until the outage was over so i can get the full credit back of what i was missing.

The representative also told me that the estimated time to fixed was tonight. And it's not a software upgrade from what he said it just came out of the blue.
exactly, everybody getting a credit for the days they were without data. no more no less.

laugh.gif
@ dudes still thinking they getting a month credit for 2 possibly 3 days without data.

"sk 2009 LX = pound for pound best phone on t-mobile"

LMAO Ninja you on some good stuff bro. To each their own but that statement is
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

And this is why Blackberry > sidekick

lulz.

blackberry unlimited service 120+ <<<<< sidekick unlimted plan 80 and i got 3g

so shhhhhh.
I have a verizon voyager with television internet and the best nationwide coverage...yo
Same here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

QFT

and posted from my Blackberry
grin.gif

Why so serious, bro?

i got my month, i dunno what ya talkin about.

alot of ya revealin ya self wit da type of credit ya gettin back...prepaid phones only get 5 bucks back from what i've been hearin, da monthly

plans are gettin 19.99 and 34.99 respectably.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Notorious Pinoy

The representative also told me that the estimated time to fixed was tonight. And it's not a software upgrade from what he said it just came out of the blue.
exactly, everybody getting a credit for the days they were without data. no more no less.

laugh.gif
@ dudes still thinking they getting a month credit for 2 possibly 3 days without data.
In the past for 1 or even 3 days in the past T-Mobile gave a months credit. Or use your monthly fee for apps.

alot of ya revealin ya self wit da type of credit ya gettin back...prepaid phones only get 5 bucks back from what i've been hearin, da monthly

Good looks...for the info.

Not true bro...My girl has had a contract for 5 years, has the loyalty nlimited plan, and only got 5 bucks credit...she had it on speaker when shewas talkin, the rep was a BIA! After my lady said $5 doesnt make up for the loss of 3 days worth of contacts and data, the rep had the nerve to say, and Iquote, "really I dont have to give you anything, I think $5 is more than fair since it only cost you about .50 cents per day, so really you only lost asof now $1.00."

Originally Posted by solesavage

To be honest, I didnt know people still rocked sidekicks....
their in commanding numbers out here in NYC....from da dusty sk3 all da way up to 2009lx

Not true bro...My girl has had a contract for 5 years, has the loyalty nlimited plan, and only got 5 bucks credit...she had it on speaker when she was talkin, the rep was a BIA! After my lady said $5 doesnt make up for the loss of 3 days worth of contacts and data, the rep had the nerve to say, and I quote, "really I dont have to give you anything, I think $5 is more than fair since it only cost you about .50 cents per day, so really you only lost as of now $1.00."
why didnt yall just hang up and try another rep? i got my month EASY. seems like Ninja did and a few others as well.

for those that got a month's credit....did you guys ask directly for it or did they offer it?
Any tips would be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom