[| -- Glow In The Dark Tour: kanYe West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna -- |]

i cant wait for this its going to be with out a doubt wicked. i just hope ampa theatre has the space to do some of the crazy $#)^ kanye has done at otherconcerts

I'm getting there for 6PM the After Party is @ Circa tomorrow night, apparently all the artists will be making an appearance so this is a 2nd option forthose not going to the show.

I'll be in section 103.....[Cassidy]SCREAAAAAAAM AT ME[/Cassidy].

what time do gates open? im aiming to be there for 6pm too.

~30 more hrs
smile.gif

smh.gif
Weather looks TERRIBLE for tomorrow night......stupid mother nature.

yea weather is terrible, no idea what im wearing.

are we allowed cameras? molson amphitheatre rules says no cameras :S

AND the Ampitheatre is by the lake so it'll feel 5x colder than this, hopefully the venue is packed so the heat in the general area is normal.

its right by exhibition place, so just look up a route for the ex

ill be there in the floor section

Damn... I wanted 200 or closer. I woke up 10am online for this and only thing I got in front of me was 400s and that was it.
Looks like I'm the only one not going.
Tell me how it goes fam.

my little cousin is going (yes im jealous haha) ... Hopefully someone in here can supply some pix/videos of the event.. should be DOPE

just got back, concert was GOAT! My gif and I had 400 seats, still pretty good
smile.gif
even though I just missed lupe cause the lines were so damn long. Shouldvewent earlier hah
Weather was terrible. Rainy and felt like -10, in hindsight I wouldve wore my winter jacket.
My pics turned out okay though you cant really see much. Im sure others will have some pics.

They didnt have anymore smalls or mediums in the purple NERD tshirt, anyone know where I can get one? online im guessing?

I missed lupe AND N.E.R.D.....but at least got to see kanyes act and when lupe came on for TOUCH THE SKY i was pysched!!
i wanted that "BRAIN IS FOR LOVERS " hoodie but it got sold out quick.

I missed Lupe as well as most people I knew. NERD's set wasnt bad but it felt lackluster because the crowd wasn't fully into it. Rihanna wasn'tbad, but I kinda wish NERD was after her. Also was hoping to hear us placers at some point since all 3 of em were in the building but I suppose it woulda beenout of place with Kanyes set.
That being said, i've seen Kanye 3 times now, and he's one of the few rappers that's always worth it. He puts his heart and soul into every trackand you can tell he puts so much work into bringing something fresh and new each time he performs. Anyone who stayed till the end enjoy his little monologuewhere he was just talking !%$? HAHA "The next president could be in the crowd tonight" "Oh damn, i'm in Canada, nevermind, I almost mademyself look stupid"

shouts to everyone that made it out survived teh cold, and knew all the lyrics...

kanye " I've been so alone, I Just wanna get some"

jane the CPU* " Well maybe I can be of help"

kanye " How can you be of help?! Your just a stupid dumb broke machine"

*Digi-girl appears* SHE TAKE MY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[8]

^That was great.

What was with Lupe only doing 4 songs. NERD killed it, I was more amped for them then anybody else. Kanye was Kanye.

Great concert overall

What songs did Lupe do? I missed him, I only heard superstar.

Im in the process of loading my pics. will have photobucket link soon

kanye and the crew really tore it up, agreed with one of the best concerts i ever seen, and lmao at some of those skit parts, not to mention lmao at all thehypebeasts there but w.e. a hell of a night

Back
Top Bottom