Glow In The Dark Tour (Key Arena) April 16, 2008

kanye-west-glow-in-the-dark-tour.jpg
The Glow In The Dark Tour featuring KanYe West, Rihanna, NERD,and Lupe Fiasco will be at the Key Arena on April 16th, 2008 according to KUBE 93...hopefully I can make the trip down home to Seattle from Bellingham. Ticketsgo on sale February 16th, 2008...

Suite tickets? IMHO, it's not worth it...I had suite tickets for a Sonics game (which I got for free) and the only good thing about it was that you getfree food. You're too far away from the action! Maybe suites for concerts are different?

i wouldn't get suite tickets if i were you. i love being infront. im going to buy my tickets ASAP though. sounds fun.

Originally Posted by chOiBOi22

Suite tickets? IMHO, it's not worth it...I had suite tickets for a Sonics game (which I got for free) and the only good thing about it was that you get free food. You're too far away from the action! Maybe suites for concerts are different?

The reason I would get suite tickets is because I would get them for free. I've been there many times and the view is decent so I don't really care aslong as the tickets are free.

3546s.gif

if i were to get tickets for somewhere in the upper level where should i get? the 214? 207? or 221?

ive never been to a concert at the key so im not quite sure how the seating works

how does presale work? deetails?

btw you wont see nothing if you're at 221, unless you just want to listen, i would suggest going into the lower red seats, but if you are gonna stay upthere, anything is good as long as you're as close to row 1 as possible

Originally Posted by KixUrAzz

so anybody know the code for today's presale seattle?
thanks.

i believe you have to be a member of kanye's fan club

internet presale starts tomorrow 10am

Originally Posted by kevL7

3546s.gif

if i were to get tickets for somewhere in the upper level where should i get? the 214? 207? or 221?

ive never been to a concert at the key so im not quite sure how the seating works

section 127 row 1 seats 1-4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom