Glow in the Dark Tour (Rose Garden) 6/3/08

So who's planning on going now that it has been confirmed? A quick question for the Seattle heads how did purchasing tickets work? I'm trying to getthe best tickets possible and if I were to purchase from the box ticket office would I be able to just purchase good seats or is it random? Thanks for thehelp.

They have them at Safeway and the Rose Garden ticket office. I got section 101 row D seats 8 and 9, the floor seats were sold out before public sale kindaretarded.

Well I went this morning at 10 and it indicated they were sold out, another lady that was there said something about a presale code last night through the RoseQuarter. I'm assuming that's why.

Yeah....people went crazy with the presale codes. I was hoping they would drop more floor tickets for public sales but i guess not? That sucks

I just found out i have 2 seats in a suite, when he comes to the Key on the 16th.

i just founf out I will be in said suite with you, and I don't care about the show but we are going to have a good time. Free food and drink, and all wehave to do is not puke.

I was told to do my best not to embarrass my company, other than that, have a good time.

I'm taking my fifteen year old neighbor.
laugh.gif

We're trading... she's taking me to see Foo Fighters.
pimp.gif

where can i get tickets? i dont see them on ticketmaster.com, are they all sold out???

would any portland NT'rs be willing to jsut pick up a couple for me? i'll pay you a couple bucks extra, not much, for getting them for me, PM me!!!

rosequarter.com
.....I think thats the site. I have it written down at home I guess theyre not a Ticketmaster venue, so thats why theyre not up on that site. and I guess thepresale sold all the floor already...

I actually have the section 101 tickets on sale right now if anybody wants them. I ended up getting better tickets through friends, shoot me a message if yourtrying to buy them.

in seattle I saw HUNDREDS of flashes but really are you going to look back at some dark pic of Kanye standing on stage and reminisce.

dude me and evan got tickets....word to online Poker....I didn't know you wanted to go again...lol

Back
Top Bottom