Gmail users Help!

Joined Dec 9, 1999
word. just like any email client... if it is not successfully sent, you'll get a MAILER DAEMON message.

if you're trying to see whether or not your message has been "read" or "viewed" by the recipient. quit simpin... they got your email.

Joined Nov 26, 2007
^lol no no see my mail app on my mac has been sending my emails late or not at all even so i finally decided to send it straight from gmail and just wanted a status thats all

Joined Apr 2, 2003
She got your e-mail and ignored it. "(S)he's just not that into you."

Joined Dec 19, 2006
well in mail, there is a sent folder that you can click on, and on the bottom left side, 2 buttons over, next to the + , is an activity box, showing incoming and outgoing emails.

Joined Mar 1, 2007
Originally Posted by kiid23

^lol no no see my mail app on my mac has been sending my emails late or not at all even so i finally decided to send it straight from gmail and just wanted a status thats all

she got yo email

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now