(GMP) Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack - 11.5 (DS) VI + VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried on, and never worn, only taken out of the box to take pictures.

I am PayPal verified, and I'll only ship to you if you have a confirmed address.

Will ship via UPS ground w/ Signature confirmation. For an extra $16, I can ship via USPS Express (Signature needed also). Will also ship double-boxed and a copy of the receipt or .pdf of it can be supplied.

Just looking for $489 shipped and PayPal'd. Price is absolutely firm, and I don't believe you can find a deal like this anywhere— as I see some people here asking for $600 plus.

From my research comparing eBay prices (and you can research for yourself too for proof), if you only want to keep a certain pair out of this pack, you can sell the unwanted pair up on eBay and keep the pair you want for a great price after you flip the other (especially since you're getting a great price for this pack from me). The VII's I've seen go for $325-$375, and I've seen the VI's fetch $275-310 shipped— and yes, these were SOLD 'Buy it Now' prices, not shill-bidded auction prices from possible fake-bidders.

I only ship to the US, as I don't want to deal with any customs problems or the possibility of the package getting lost.

PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Trades:

Willing to split up pack for the VII's if you would like to trade that pair straight up for your pair of VNDS Infrared VI's. Either you ship first, or we both PayPal each other $280 to complete the transaction separately.

- Phillip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom