best thread on NT 
pimp.gif
do you guys like me? 
nerd.gif
dipset 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just think how much better General would be if these posts had their own threads..
good night NT, hittin the sack 
smokin.gif
best thread on NT 
pimp.gif
do you guys like me? 
nerd.gif
dipset 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
Seinfeld before bed, nothing better 
smokin.gif
fast five on HBO 
pimp.gif
i like turtles
i want it that way..
i hate mondays
reps for page 1000? 
nerd.gif
im bi-sexual..
i want a cougar #rawr

Just think how much better General would be if these posts had their own threads..

good night NT, hittin the sack :smokin

best thread on NT 
pimp.gif

do you guys like me? :nerd:

dipset :smokin  :smokin

Seinfeld before bed, nothing better :smokin

fast five on HBO 
pimp.gif

i like turtles

i want it that way..

i hate mondays

reps for page 1000? :nerd:

im bi-sexual..

i want a cougar #rawr

bi-sexual though?

If you think the content is in that thread is actually thread worthy then go ahead and make a real thread about it.

What I dislike is having all these members talking about football...Thats something...you can't talk about something in a thread about nothing. Bring that ish to S&T.

Yeah, but there arent any rules there, right?

I think it's a cool thread, even though I dont participate in it myself. It moves too fast, and I dont have the time... But dont complain about what people talk about in the thread if you're really down for it.

i think there are a lot of treasures in TAN but just buried under a mountain range of bs..

some people aren't going to check that thread everyday...some people actually got ish to do

and my gun is holstered. no one get mad

I agree every time you post something you get the newbie clowns "this could have gone in the thread about nothing"

oh and everybody gettin' on OP sit down.

Sayin "his thread prolly didn't get lolz" n all that... That mentality isn't healthy

how ironic the 90's where cluttered with sitcoms and that the "show about nothing" was the biggest one

and in a forum cluttered with topics the "thread about nothing" reigns supreme

No reason to delete the thread. There are some mini discussions that go on that could be thread worthy but it doesnt happen as often as people are making it seem. I go in there every so often just to post a random thought I have that really doesnt belong anywhere else. They definitely arent thread worthy but im sure there is someone that can relate or enjoy your post.

trying to take down the thread about nothing :smh: best thread on NT, topics last 3 pgs then we move on

Nah we good, if you dont like TAN then make a thread about a interesting topic ?

got nothing to make a thread about?

then ****

Back
Top Bottom