Go Canada vol. UBC

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

seriously all those people not one black person ?? now wonder their school is easy to get into

I went to UBC, I swear I've only seen maybe 5 black people total.

The thing is, Vancouver barely has any black people anyway. And no, UBC isn't easy to get into.
I loved that city when I visited. I saw many Asians, many many Asians. Not many Blacks at all. I got a lot of looks from the females as if they never seen a black person before. I should have capitalized on it but I really couldn't. But yea, how are blacks treated there?
Yeah, that pretty much describes Vancouver's population
laugh.gif

But UBC is actually pretty multicultural. And honestly, anyone who ever went to school at UBC can attest to the fact that the video did not even use 10% of the entire campus
laugh.gif

Beautiful campus... And our campus' nude beach x college girls x sun =
pimp.gif

Damn that was pretty dope. Things like this make me wish I went away for school but to pay for out of state tuition would've killed me in debt

pimp.gif
nonetheless

Damn that was pretty dope. Things like this make me wish I went away for school but to pay for out of state tuition would've killed me in debt

pimp.gif
nonetheless

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Grew up in Vancouver.. there aren't many black people period in Vancouver. I go to school out in Toronto now but I must say.. UBC's campus > anything..

nah apparently western  is the place to be 

Grew up in Vancouver.. there aren't many black people period in Vancouver. I go to school out in Toronto now but I must say.. UBC's campus > anything..

Went there for 2yrs before transfering to Toronto.  Western is
pimp.gif
.. but during winter you'd want to shoot yourself.  But nothing beats UBC's campus imo

Went there for 2yrs before transfering to Toronto.  Western is
pimp.gif
.. but during winter you'd want to shoot yourself.  But nothing beats UBC's campus imo

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

Looks like if a straight guy had ever enrolled there there he would have been up to his eyeballs in mediocre p.

theres a lot of average white girls at ubc, thats for sure

Can we post this in those white girl threads where dudes like dcallamerican or whoever call Kate Upton average??

Now, This video is effing amazing and I have watched it numerous times. I am a fan of it and I can't wait to participate in UWO's one, which, by the way, recently got ranked 4th best party school by Playboy magazine. Proud to be a Mustang!

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

Looks like if a straight guy had ever enrolled there there he would have been up to his eyeballs in mediocre p.

theres a lot of average white girls at ubc, thats for sure

Can we post this in those white girl threads where dudes like dcallamerican or whoever call Kate Upton average??

Now, This video is effing amazing and I have watched it numerous times. I am a fan of it and I can't wait to participate in UWO's one, which, by the way, recently got ranked 4th best party school by Playboy magazine. Proud to be a Mustang!

Mods can we move this to the Canada section

laugh.gif

No but seriously that's a cool video, I'm surprised they got that many people to participate aren't Canadian colleges typically very small

Mods can we move this to the Canada section

laugh.gif

No but seriously that's a cool video, I'm surprised they got that many people to participate aren't Canadian colleges typically very small

might have been there if i stayed in vancouver couple years ago...i miss it

i'd go just for the asian to everything else ratio

might have been there if i stayed in vancouver couple years ago...i miss it

i'd go just for the asian to everything else ratio

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

UBC is an exception....i know some friends who went there JUST for the campus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

UBC is an exception....i know some friends who went there JUST for the campus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

Yay Wreck Beach! No tanlines!

Seriously though nothing can compare to UBC campus. I will never ever leave Vancouver. I brought some friends from here home to Calgary for the Stampede with me once and we got off the plane and they're like "somethings weird...what's weird here?" I'm like "oh, everyone's white." And they all flipped, they're like holy hell everyone IS white!

I've lived here for like four years now and I don't really notice the racial ratio anymore. White people are def a minority though on campus haha.

I'm not spending the summer here this year though
frown.gif
Makes me very sad. If you ever spend a summer in Van you will never ever leave.

Oh and PS - it is DEFINITELY not easy to get into. Especially grad school. Where in the hell did you even get that idea?

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

Yay Wreck Beach! No tanlines!

Seriously though nothing can compare to UBC campus. I will never ever leave Vancouver. I brought some friends from here home to Calgary for the Stampede with me once and we got off the plane and they're like "somethings weird...what's weird here?" I'm like "oh, everyone's white." And they all flipped, they're like holy hell everyone IS white!

I've lived here for like four years now and I don't really notice the racial ratio anymore. White people are def a minority though on campus haha.

I'm not spending the summer here this year though
frown.gif
Makes me very sad. If you ever spend a summer in Van you will never ever leave.

Oh and PS - it is DEFINITELY not easy to get into. Especially grad school. Where in the hell did you even get that idea?

Back
Top Bottom