GO TO SEASON THREAD.

pimp.gif

Barnes man :pimp: he's gonna be very special. Other than curry i believe he should be the only other warrior that's untouchable for now

17 nationally televised games, including christmas. :smokin

it sucks when whatever network it's playing on sends us their B team to do the games though. I'd rather have JB and I guess Fitz anyday
Even when we're on TNT on a double header we get the least amount of air time as far as discussion goes. They'll spend our half time talking about the other game and spend like 3 minutes on us :smh:

17 nationally televised games, including christmas.
smokin.gif
it sucks when whatever network it's playing on sends us their B team to do the games though.   I'd rather have JB and I guess Fitz anyday
Even when we're on TNT on a double header we get the least amount of air time as far as discussion goes. They'll spend our half time talking about the other game and spend like 3 minutes on us
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Honestly no. They have Douglas and Seth can't handle the ball at all. But I really hope he does. I'm a fan of him.

Would love to see the Curry's play together, but this team's roster is stacked. Not sure if there would be any minutes for him even if he made the team.

Couldn't embed the video. Steph Curry singing for the Foot Locker commercials.

Just saw this video. Don't know if y'all saw it, but I thought it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom