GOAT APP legit?

this app makes no sense some times. I have a used pair listed that someone put an offer in last night. I decided to lower my price to that offer amount and clicked sell now, and now my pair is just listed for that amount..... With the offer still sitting there.

Normally the sale either goes right through, or I get an email saying the buyers payment was declined and it would show me the next highest offer.

Correct, used shoes the buyer has to view the pictures etc etc, can’t just automatically sell used shoes :lol:

thats not true, Ive done it the past 3 times. The person put an offer in on my used listing and it auto confirmed it. Im not talking about the offers on new pairs.

I didn’t know you could place offers on a specific used listing

I thought you meant an overall best offer for anyone to accept but that would make no sense for used shoes

Yeah, they can offer on used pairs. I had mine listed at $470, got an offer of $405 and decided id take it. Now my listing is just at $405.

7C8ABE63-563B-4E3E-8D66-3554362051C1.png

Goat email
Goat said:
Sellers,
As we head into the busy holiday season, we wanted to share a few updates and reminders.
TWO NEW FACILITIES
With two new facilities, GOAT West in California and GOAT East in New Jersey, we're ready for the holiday volume. We'll be directing your package to the optimal facility to ensure the quickest cash outs for you during this busy season.
SHIPPING DEADLINES
As a reminder, orders must be confirmed within 24 hours and shipped within 3 business days of the order being approved. If your sale occurs before 1pm local time, that day counts as the first business day. If it occurs after 1pm, the following day is the first business day. Please note: business days are Monday through Saturday, while Sunday and holidays are excluded. Shipping Deadlines are also included in your "Shipping Label and Instructions" email.
UPS DROP OFF AT STAPLES
We've been advised that Staples no longer updates UPS tracking when scanning packages. Please use a UPS Store to ensure tracking is updating.
We look forward to working with you this holiday season.
Thanks for selling with us!
GOAT

Too bad about staples, as that's where I usually drop off my packages. Experienced this Friday, it wasn't updated until UPS scanned it late Monday night.

Still confused how they decide what goes where. I’m way closer to NJ yet al my packages been goin to CA

Can understand if buyers were closer to CA but even then they still paying shipping regardless

Trying to sell my air max 97s on goat but listings doesn't show up I used pairs anyone know if it takes a couple of days or what

Drawing has some unbelievable heat this year (a lot of unexpected stuff). Gonna be thinking long and hard about what I’m putting my entries into.

Still debating how I want to spread out my tickets, do I want a few tickets in a bunch of stuff or all my eggs in one basket..

What's everyone else doing

I don’t want to put them all in one basket but also don’t want to spread them out too much.

I just decided on a top 10 and divided my entries between them.

Back
Top Bottom