GOAT APP legit?

Update guys, i finally got a response, they cancelled the order and did not deduct seller rating because of it. Finally a good call, wish it didn't take so long for CS to respond though, they definitely need a call center or something to speed things up. Thanks everyone for your comments.

Is it the same result if you hit cancel manually or have them auto cancel? I sold a pair of shoe on stockx and completely forgot to remove the same shoes from goat.

Debating on copping a pair of OG UNC 1's off the Goat app 300usd for worn 360usd for new , are those prices accurate for what they're going for in the re sell market ?

Debating on copping a pair of OG UNC 1's off the Goat app 300usd for worn 360usd for new , are those prices accurate for what they're going for in the re sell market ?
Hmmm I don't know about the price, but when i buy shoes for myself that are over retail i usually go with the used shoe if they look practically new / very good condition if they are to be used frequently on my rotation and save a few bucks, but thats just me.

9F9254BD-D91F-483A-BDD5-7666079C653F.jpeg
5EED49C3-98AF-4E09-9780-CBB3FBB2E83E.jpeg
Hmmm I don't know about the price, but when i buy shoes for myself that are over retail i usually go with the used shoe if they look practically new / very good condition if they are to be used frequently on my rotation and save a few bucks, but thats just me.
Yeah I do the same let me know what you think of these

This is my first time in this thread. I buy from GOAT because I found decent deals, but I notice they let sellers take pics of shoes in the dark. I hate that. I bought a pair of birthday lebron 4's once and there was a few things wrong with them that wasn't stated in the description (i.e cracking, and the tab on the velcro strap fell off. I complained and got a $10 credit). I think they need to make sure sellers take clear and bright pics. I also once saw a fake pair of cool grey XI's, and they were bad fakes. I tried to report it, but for some reason it didn't go through.

This is my first time in this thread. I buy from GOAT because I found decent deals, but I notice they let sellers take pics of shoes in the dark. I hate that. I bought a pair of birthday lebron 4's once and there was a few things wrong with them that wasn't stated in the description (i.e cracking, and the tab on the velcro strap fell off. I complained and got a $10 credit). I think they need to make sure sellers take clear and bright pics. I also once saw a fake pair of cool grey XI's, and they were bad fakes. I tried to report it, but for some reason it didn't go through.
Who cares reporting fakes, wanna know why. If someone is stupid enough to knowingly sell fakes and someone buys it, they’ll get rejected and the seller will be on the hook to pay for the initial shipping and return shipping to get his fakes back :wink:

Who cares reporting fakes, wanna know why. If someone is stupid enough to knowingly sell fakes and someone buys it, they’ll get rejected and the seller will be on the hook to pay for the initial shipping and return shipping to get his fakes back :wink:

Not everyone pores over shoes like the NT community, it's not just us that deals with GOAT, and that pair shouldn't have made it to the site in the first place. Who's monitoring the pics? Clearly no one since there are issues with the clarity of the pics, that was my whole point of saying that. GOAT is partially to blame for that, and it was one of my complaints with the lebron 4's. You should also be able to request more pics if you are a buyer.

Not everyone pores over shoes like the NT community, it's not just us that deals with GOAT, and that pair shouldn't have made it to the site in the first place. Who's monitoring the pics? Clearly no one since there are issues with the clarity of the pics, that was my whole point of saying that. GOAT is partially to blame for that, and it was one of my complaints with the lebron 4's. You should also be able to request more pics if you are a buyer.
You dont have to go over them, Goat does that for you. That's what you pay them for.

They don’t monitor that because in the end they have to go through verification

With the used kicks, that’s the issue. They compare to the pictures used and verified they’re authentic. That’s it. Good chance when buying used you’ll find an issue or see something you weren’t expecting

Does anyone have experience with buying used shoes on GOAT? I might look into buying used Off White sneakers but want to know if they usually come with all the extra laces and accessories.

Does anyone have experience with buying used shoes on GOAT? I might look into buying used Off White sneakers but want to know if they usually come with all the extra laces and accessories.

They should unless stated under condition.

Sold some kicks on GOAT recently after a several month hiatus, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm shipping from NJ -- in the past I'd have to UPS it to Cali (3 days), then wait for verification and payment. This time around, they gave me a USPS label to a center in NJ -- package delivered, shoes verified, and money deposited next day.

So you guys prefer GOAT over StockX?

I got a pair of banned 1s off StockX and they were cut on the toebox so I’m trying to get a return label and a refund.

I just signed up for the GOAT app. I live in Toronto, Canada. Any people in Canada here use the GOAT app?

I got a pair of banned 1s off StockX and they were cut on the toebox so I’m trying to get a return label and a refund.

I just signed up for the GOAT app. I live in Toronto, Canada. Any people in Canada here use the GOAT app?

I prefer GOAT over StockX when purchasing. GOAT is more strict when it comes to checking the shoes, so the cut in the toebox would have been considered a defect for GOAT.

Goat for selling used shoes and Stock x for selling streetwear/DS shoes. Stock x cashes me out faster than Goat because they use 2nd day ups air while UPS ground for goat.

anyone sell with stadium goods before? do they move as much product as these other companies? their prices are noticeably higher

All I can say is. I've been legit checking here for years. Never had one person correct me on what my advice was.... Goat called my shoes out for being Replicas....

I sent Goat my pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Cap and Gown DS, and they said they were Replicas. To me, It's so hard to buy. I put a post up a couple places, including here. To get some feedback.

If they are replicas. They are absolutely damn good ones. I'm not sure Reps can get as good as My Cap and Gowns. I've done many Unboxings online of Cap and Gown and these pass all tests to me.

Supposed to be an Authorized Retailer of Nike Shoes. They should be Retail. As the channel my contact uses, also gets the ones that get sent to FTL and other Sports Stores
in the USA.

Supposed to be an Authorized Retailer of Nike Shoes. They should be Retail. As the channel my contact uses, also gets the ones that get sent to FTL and other Sports Stores in the USA

Back
Top Bottom