GOAT APP legit?

As the title states, they got some decent prices, just wondering if anyone has had any issues with them. Their guaranteed authentic process seems really cool too. I like the fact that they receive the shoes first to check it before it gets to you.

1000% legit

Sold 30 pair of shoes on it. Never bought. Very easy and rather quick. List shoes, once sold you get money minus 9.5%

They send you label, ship the shoes to goat, once they receive and verify (usually same day they receive) money into your account and cash out directly to bank or paypal

1000% legit

Sold 30 pair of shoes on it. Never bought. Very easy and rather quick. List shoes, once sold you get money minus 9.5%

They send you label, ship the shoes to goat, once they receive and verify (usually same day they receive) money into your account and cash out directly to bank or paypal

Dope ill definately cop pairs from them !

1000% legit

This! Only medium I've used to buy kicks outside of retailers and a few times on here.

- Ebay's 10%, but you have to accept paypal. If you chose to receive your GOAT payout via paypal you're only saving .5%. If you cancel too many sells or suck at shipping GOAT will raise the commission they charge you as well. Goat does not charge the seller for shipping. They provide a prepaid label to send to them. 

- FC is 20%, I think sole supremacy and most other resell boutiques are the same

I have 900+ feedback on ebay and literally cringe anymore selling anything on it. There's too many people looking for a hand out. Filing fake claims, charge backs, sending offer requests when it specifically states no offers. There's just become way too much risk with their platform. I had a pair of MC 2.0 Racers that sold to a guy who emailed me 3-4 times on them. Sent them signature confirm and there was no one there to sign. The post office, when I checked the tracking said that they'd be routed back to me. So I spent an entire morning calling PO's in Maryland trying to locate the package, while email back and forth with the buyer telling him where it is. Dude gets the package, and signs for it at the PO. All of this was because, according to the guy, was the house "looked abandoned" because he was remolding. Come to find out the house looked abandoned because it was actually abandoned.

A month later I get an email from paypal saying that the buyer never authorized the transaction. Luckily because I had the communication between the dude and myself and he had to sign for the package. So I was covered under their seller protection and wasn't out the 375. But even though I gave all that info and had my money, I got a note from Paypal that they did lose the dispute with the card company. That was enough for me to pull all my high dollar crap off ebay. I'm not taking that kind of L.

That's why GOAT is so awesome. They accept all the risk. Once you send them the shoes and they authenticate them, you're out of it. 0 chance for a charge back. So even though its minimal savings if you get paid by paypal, that added benefit is worth so much more than anything ebay can offer at this point. Also there's the 15-23 you save in shipping with GOAT providing the label.  

- I've bought 3 pairs on there and it seems flawless, there had been delays starting to pop up, but usually get the shoe about 5-7 days after the seller sends it to them (West Coast to East Coast shipping for me). I grabbed LA 1s, Pink 12s, and Cream boost, and all 3 have been perfectly legit, and I actually re-flipped two of them to a consignment shop and they were legit in their eyes too. The delays I think are growing pains right now. I think a lot more people are using the service and they're not completely ready for the growth they've experienced. Other then some delays there's been 0 issues 

Last edited:
Jesus. 9.5%?

Thought about listing, but thats pretty hefty. Plus i gotta pay to ship em.

Not sure it srs, eBay is 10% plus PayPal fee lol

Now I know you're gonna say you sell it outside of eBay

Well this is 100% safe, as long as the product you sell is legit, there's zero chance of you getting screwed over, charged back, getting sent back fakes or worn shoes.

I'll gladly and have been paying that small fee so I don't get scammed by low lives who change their mind once receiving them or just wanna play games

- Ebay's 10%, but you have to accept paypal. If you chose to receive your GOAT payout via paypal you're only saving .5%. If you cancel too many sells or suck at shipping GOAT will raise the commission they charge you as well. Goat does not charge the seller for shipping. They provide a prepaid label to send to them. 
- FC is 20%, I think sole supremacy and most other resell boutiques are the same

I have 900+ feedback on ebay and literally cringe anymore selling anything on it. There's too many people looking for a hand out. Filing fake claims, charge backs, sending offer requests when it specifically states no offers. There's just become way too much risk with their platform. I had a pair of MC 2.0 Racers that sold to a guy who emailed me 3-4 times on them. Sent them signature confirm and there was no one there to sign. The post office, when I checked the tracking said that they'd be routed back to me. So I spent an entire morning calling PO's in Maryland trying to locate the package, while email back and forth with the buyer telling him where it is. Dude gets the package, and signs for it at the PO. All of this was because, according to the guy, was the house "looked abandoned" because he was remolding. Come to find out the house looked abandoned because it was actually abandoned.

A month later I get an email from paypal saying that the buyer never authorized the transaction. Luckily because I had the communication between the dude and myself and he had to sign for the package. So I was covered under their seller protection and wasn't out the 375. But even though I gave all that info and had my money, I got a note from Paypal that they did lose the dispute with the card company. That was enough for me to pull all my high dollar crap off ebay. I'm not taking that kind of L.

That's why GOAT is so awesome. They accept all the risk. Once you send them the shoes and they authenticate them, you're out of it. 0 chance for a charge back. So even though its minimal savings if you get paid by paypal, that added benefit is worth so much more than anything ebay can offer at this point. Also there's the 15-23 you save in shipping with GOAT providing the label.  

- I've bought 3 pairs on there and it seems flawless, there had been delays starting to pop up, but usually get the shoe about 5-7 days after the seller sends it to them (West Coast to East Coast shipping for me). I grabbed LA 1s, Pink 12s, and Cream boost, and all 3 have been perfectly legit, and I actually re-flipped two of them to a consignment shop and they were legit in their eyes too. The delays I think are growing pains right now. I think a lot more people are using the service and they're not completely ready for the growth they've experienced. Other then some delays there's been 0 issues 

I'm kinda confused on their authentication process, do they physically get the shoe to check? Cause I was looking to purchase and when I click buy it says that the sellers photos were verified so is that how they check?

I'm kinda confused on their authentication process, do they physically get the shoe to check? Cause I was looking to purchase and when I click buy it says that the sellers photos were verified so is that how they check?

Buying process:
1. Find a pair of shoes at the price you like and hit buy.
2. The person selling the shoes receives an email notifying them their shoes have been sold and to confirm that they still have them and in the listed condition.
3. Once they confirm , they have a window to ship the shoes, I think it's 72 hours. They get a prepaid label and once the shoes are dropped off at the post office the seller confirms.
4. Shoes arrive at GOAT HQ and once they are verified, that's when the seller gets his money 'released' and available to withdraw.
5. GOAT ships out shoes to buyer.
6. Everyone's happy.

completely spot on, I sell a few to support what I want to keep, I now would never buy via eBay, only GOAT for reseller purchases for me and that is because I have sold through them and know how it works from that point of view.

yes, as a buyer you can place an offer that is lower than the current price, then any seller can fulfill that offer.

you are not directly negotiating, but you are putting the price you are willing to pay out there.

Last edited:
just sold some TD yeezy 350's yesterday, first sale on GOAT. Agree with everyone on here, 100% legit - but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is part of the prepaid label - is that it is insured for the actual price of the shoe. I've had a couple of times USPS losing a package, and only got the maximum $50 insurance that is included for priority mail. So having that insurance included is a great benefit.

If anyone with more experience can answer this question, what happens if the buyer wants to return the shoes? GOAT does offer returns for up to 3 days, so are the shoes returned to the seller or does GOAT keep em (and you still keep the money from the sale)?

Just sold a pair of VNDS foams this past weekend. Transaction was smooth and will definitely be my go to place for buying/selling from now on.  

They verify the pic that the seller has them in hand at the time they list

Now if the shoes are more worn or anything is different from the picture once they receive them they will reject them.

So basically someone lists kicks as VNDS and has pictures of them as such and when they receive the kicks they are in worse condition they won't approve the shoes to send them to you.

They get all shoes in hand and check prior to sending to you.

If any single thing is off especially a number on the box they will reject it even if the shoes are good. They pay good attention to every single thing

just sold some TD yeezy 350's yesterday, first sale on GOAT. Agree with everyone on here, 100% legit - but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is part of the prepaid label - is that it is insured for the actual price of the shoe. I've had a couple of times USPS losing a package, and only got the maximum $50 insurance that is included for priority mail. So having that insurance included is a great benefit.

If anyone with more experience can answer this question, what happens if the buyer wants to return the shoes? GOAT does offer returns for up to 3 days, so are the shoes returned to the seller or does GOAT keep em (and you still keep the money from the sale)?

99% sure they cover the entire price of the shoe. I remember I had a package take a long time not getting scanned and took 3 weeks to get delivered to them and the whole time they told me don't worry you won't lose a thing.

Not sure it srs, eBay is 10% plus PayPal fee lol

Now I know you're gonna say you sell it outside of eBay

Well this is 100% safe, as long as the product you sell is legit, there's zero chance of you getting screwed over, charged back, getting sent back fakes or worn shoes.

I'll gladly and have been paying that small fee so I don't get scammed by low lives who change their mind once receiving them or just wanna play games

Well check what ya know....
I hate ebay.

I dont sell on ebay or any of those. If i do sell, i sell here, to reputable NT members and know how to cover my tail.

But

Now that you all told me about this pre-paid shipping label thats included with the sale price, it changes the game.

Just might have to list these hawk flights that will sit in my closet forever

Last edited:
Didn't realize this app was that legit. Especially with the prepaid shipping label included for the seller. I'm gonna start using this to sell.

If this continues to have momentum you have to hope a company like eBay or Amazon doesn't purchase the company.

I'm just wondering if these guys are really making money with this. It seems like such a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom