GOAT APP legit?

Anyone having purchasing issues? I've tried multiple attempts to buy online and their customer service hasn't responded in a timely manner.

Not very happy with my current experience I'm liking StockX a lot better at this point
Stockx has been extremely easy to use. Sold an item on 08/31 and just received the payout today. Entire process took a week. Have also bought shoes without a hassle. I can't speak on GOAT though, as they won't let me sell on their platform.

If stockx used USPS instead of ups I'd be willing to use it more. Ups ground from here takes the full 7 days

yeah - i literally just got authenticated and they were also delivered saturday morning.. i'm not gonna hate but honestly they hold sneakers for too long. stockx i get cashed out the same day it's received.. every time.

Still haven't gotten notice of authentication. Also submitted an email yesterday and nothing.

This is my first time selling something on Goat, will probably be my last.

Still haven't gotten notice of authentication. Also submitted an email yesterday and nothing.

This is my first time selling something on Goat, will probably be my last.
yeah they are frustratingly slow for me.

sold a pair of breds this past saturday 9/3 on stockx. Shipped same day. i just got paid out. sold a pair of flu games on 8/30 on GOAT. Shipped same day. Just got paid out lol.

when i take pics with goat the pics are blurry. anyone have this issue? im using a samsung. but have not had this problem before. it isnt my camera, its the goat app anyone have a fix?

when i take pics with goat the pics are blurry. anyone have this issue? im using a samsung. but have not had this problem before. it isnt my camera, its the goat app anyone have a fix?
Yea, started working when I used my ipod. Maybe it's an issue with Android.

since goat upped their fees a few months ago, I'm not sure they're the best method to sell your sneakers anymore. they take 9.5% of what you sold your pair for + $5, then on top of that you have to give them 2.9% for them to pay you. so pretty much a 12.4% fee plus $5. seller doesn't have to pay to ship which is nice, but that cash out fee is ridiculous to me.

yeah Flight Club takes 20% and you have to pay for your own shipping, plus a $10 cash out fee, but shoes listed on their site always sell for AT LEAST $100 more compared to goat and StockX in my experience. so I think in some cases it's better to just go Flight Club

what do you guys think?

also does anyone know how often goat does cash out promotions where they wave the 2.9% fee? have they done one since they changed their fee policy a few months back?

since goat upped their fees a few months ago, I'm not sure they're the best method to sell your sneakers anymore. they take 9.5% of what you sold your pair for + $5, then on top of that you have to give them 2.9% for them to pay you. so pretty much a 12.4% fee plus $5. seller doesn't have to pay to ship which is nice, but that cash out fee is ridiculous to me.

yeah Flight Club takes 20% and you have to pay for your own shipping, plus a $10 cash out fee, but shoes listed on their site always sell for AT LEAST $100 more compared to goat and StockX in my experience. so I think in some cases it's better to just go Flight Club

what do you guys think?

depends on shoe but yes. even w 20% commish fcny in many cases still nets you a higher return

also does anyone know how often goat does cash out promotions where they wave the 2.9% fee? have they done one since they changed their fee policy a few months back?

the original promotion was not to have the fee to get users. i don't think they have any plans to waive that fee again.

depends on shoe but yes. even w 20% commish fcny in many cases still nets you a higher return
for sure. I assumed goat would be the better deal for me but now looking at FC prices I'm not so sure. definitely gonna do more research next time I sell a pair

the original promotion was not to have the fee to get users. i don't think they have any plans to waive that fee again.

damn that sucks. I thought maybe they would have like a week of no cash out fee or something to get people to list more

I am pretty sure they are factory laced. 11's come factory laced differently than other shoes. I have some 72-10 DS from the SNKRS app and they are laced in the same manner. 

Anyways, GOAT came back and added the following:

"Please see photos: https://cloudup.com/cTz46ynyGfw

As you can see the size stickers on each shoe show signs of wear as they have become dirty and no longer white. A new size sticker was even placed on top of the original dirty size sticker when we received the shoes.

There is also creasing that appears near the heels of both of the shoes. This type of creasing only occurs when the shoes are worn.

We have had to reach out and inform the buyer of this issue. Please go into the app and select what you would feel is an appropriate discount offer for the shoes in this condition."

I can't be 100% sure if NikeTown SF allowed someone to try them on or not but I purchased them almost immediately after I found out that they got them in from NikeTalk during the NCAA Finals. I most definitely never tried them on. If they were tried on, it was likely during the original release. Not the NCAA Finals "restock." 

I offered a 8% discount. Not sure if buyer will accept. Seriously, GOAT has been very annoying as of late. Especially, with their ridiculous 24 hour shipping requests if you lose two days due to USPS weekend closure and holidays. They already jacked up their fees (even for us who joined before they increased it) and if it weren't for their app's smooth transaction process and ease of use, I'd go elsewhere. Also, no chance of running into paypal fraud like eBay helps. 

Ok, yea they look for small things, which is crazy

That's not a small thing

I was gonna suggest that they must of had some creasing somewhere to suggest they were tried on

Whoever is selling the dunk low SB B.L.'s on there right now (9/9/16), please don't lower the price anymore. PayPal made an error when I attempted to purchase two days ago and I'm waiting on the refund to come back to purchase them. I promise by Tuesday I'll pay your asking price.

I already paid them to return my shoes. I really don't have other option. I don't know what to do at this point. I contacted flight club and they haven't emailed me back. If they are legit, can I get my 37 bucks back from GOAT?

Any follow up here?

I put in a request to sell on 5/30/16 & now I'm trying to use the app to sell, but it's still not approved..wth?

Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom