GOAT APP legit?

I feel you, especially if there are multiple pairs, but I feel like the online stores always send out flawed products, even if it's minor

Flawed pairs of a certain shoe have there own section right ?

Or they also included with the rest of DS pairs in the that particular size ? :nerd:

Sent in tagged pictures of shoes I want to sell to the CSR late last night and today I was approved for selling
smokin.gif

Last edited:
@quise2024I've purchased shoes from GOAT. After they authenticate the shoe, they ship them in a brand new unused box. Looks more professional on their end so makes sense.

Ordered some banneds on 9/12 and goat says they were shipped but they haven't received them. That is after multiple payment issues which they never responded to. I kept getting my offer accepted but it said payment issue. I ended up just making a whole new account and payment issue went away. So far not impressed.

man all these stories popping up on the forums making me cautious of using them now
U can use them with confidence just know that if youre selling theyre OD nitpicky af
Thats prolly cuz the average sneaker head is OD nd nitpicky af. Talking about weaves, and crying about common defects. Cant blame them when they most likely hear it from the customer.

I don't get why they make you take pictures of brand new shoes, especially when they still inspect them. Guessing there is no way around this? I mean yes I understand it if they didn't inspect them but its like really? 
They authenticate right? I'm sure people unknowingly have fakes, and send em pics. Prolly saving the hassle of the fake screening by nipping it at the pic stage.

My homeboi just got this and he's losing his mind [emoji]128514[/emoji]. He said the box was straight when he sent it off. He also said it was like they just did this and didn't give the buyer no time to respond or nothing.

I told him that's the first time me hearing about that. I explain my situation early but this the first time I'm hearing about this with the refund and a storage fee.

View media item 2178401
View media item 2178402

My homeboi just got this and he's losing his mind [emoji]128514[/emoji]. He said the box was straight when he sent it off. He also said it was like they just did this and didn't give the buyer no time to respond or nothing.

I told him that's the first time me hearing about that. I explain my situation early but this the first time I'm hearing about this with the refund and a storage fee.
That's weird, I just sold my pair of DS SBBs with 0 problems. Maybe I just got lucky.

they out here ripping boxes now?

I would hope not. I don't really know what they are doing right now but, I don't agree with it at the moment.

I think they are immune to package coming from across the US and not thinking anything can happen to a package but who can you blame.....USPS but we know Goat not going to eat that loss.

Got approved to sell on goat. Does it gotta be something that's listed or could I put up some extra bs I got in my house like vans?

Got approved to sell on goat. Does it gotta be something that's listed or could I put up some extra bs I got in my house like vans?
You can put up whatever. If it's not on GOAT, you would have to email pics and the style code for them to put the shoes on the app

You can put up whatever. If it's not on GOAT, you would have to email pics and the style code for them to put the shoes on the app
oh ok thanks. I got a bunch of vans I paid 5-15 for and wouldn't mind getting rid of em

Yeah i was searchin for some stuff and its not in there. They have it where u can type it in and select it from google search of pics, if its there you select something and a message says theyll add it to the database ... but the shoe doesnt always come up.

I didnt know you could email it to them, will do this

Anyone got the shipping address for goat and the name of their department, thank you

Just to wrap up the whole shipping thing - learned from USPS today that if your tracking number starts with 92 or 93, those indicate business accounts that mean the receiver will cover any additional costs. 94 is the standard tracking a person would get when generating their own postage. Doesn't really matter except to a dummy like me i guess haha

SHIPPING DEPT - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8530 WASHINGTON BLVD STE B

CULVER CITY CA 90232-7474
you just gave the whole world an order number of yours

Just to wrap up the whole shipping thing - learned from USPS today that if your tracking number starts with 92 or 93, those indicate business accounts that mean the receiver will cover any additional costs. 94 is the standard tracking a person would get when generating their own postage. Doesn't really matter except to a dummy like me i guess haha
i never knew that, good info to know

Back
Top Bottom