GOAT APP legit?

I'm sure if we could do a real investigation it's probably one guy that's consistently nitpicking everything. I won two V2 Breds and sold the one that had a minor flaw on the heel part and it went through without a hitch.  I guess it just matters who sees them

I recently made my first purchase through the app and received my pair the other day. When it came in it had no paper, shoe trees and it was marked on both size tags B-grade. Just doesn't make sense how this pair made it through and other people's brand new flawless pairs get turned away.

Also if anyone can help me out with this problem I've been having I'd appreciate it.... so I've been the highest bidder on several shoes for days but when I check recently sold, it'll show someone buying them that had a lesser offer than I did during that same time. How does that happen?

I recently made my first purchase through the app and received my pair the other day. When it came in it had no paper, shoe trees and it was marked on both size tags B-grade. Just doesn't make sense how this pair made it through and other people's brand new flawless pairs get turned away.

Also if anyone can help me out with this problem I've been having I'd appreciate it.... so I've been the highest bidder on several shoes for days but when I check recently sold, it'll show someone buying them that had a lesser offer than I did during that same time. How does that happen?

Which shoe? Definitely email GOAT.

Did you buy the shoes from the new or used section? IF bought new, that's ridiculous a BGrade slipped through, you also have to pay attention if the listing mentioned it.

Sales prices shown are for all sizes not just the size you bid on.

Which shoe? Definitely email GOAT.

Did you buy the shoes from the new or used section? IF bought new, that's ridiculous a BGrade slipped through, you also have to pay attention if the listing mentioned it.

Yes listed as new and they were Air max 98 supreme snakeskin

Goat app seems to not be working at the moment. Says its under maintenance. I need to mark a shoe shipped even though I received an email that confirms its with UPS.

Last edited:
Goat app seems to not be working at the moment. Says its under maintenance. I need to mark a shoe shipped even though I received an email that confirms its with UPS.

Half the internet is down because of Amazon Web Services.

Same here. I've been trying to generate a shipping label for the past hour. Hope it works soon.

Same here I'm trying to mark mine s shipped all day .. my 72 hour window is over tomorrow night so hope they get it together.

In other news since day 1 I've been wondering this and forgot to bring it up .... so say you've been selling and got credits chillin til the day you feel like cashing out, or you got shoes currently in route to be verified or even waiting for shoes to be verified but have paid. In the meantime GOAT goes belly up and close up shop. What happens to your stuff? :nerd:

Y'all funny if y'all keep cash chilling in GOAT.. what's the reason to? I cash out after every sale

Y'all funny if y'all keep cash chilling in GOAT.. what's the reason to? I cash out after every sale

Well it all depends. If you plan on buying then the money is already there. Personally, usually when 1 pair sells i end up having 2 more that sell within A cpl days so instead of multiple cashouts theres 1 lump .. if i dont sell another within a cpl days then i cash out

Last edited:

Same here. I've been trying to generate a shipping label for the past hour. Hope it works soon.

Same here I'm trying to mark mine s shipped all day .. my 72 hour window is over tomorrow night so hope they get it together.

In other news since day 1 I've been wondering this and forgot to bring it up .... so say you've been selling and got credits chillin til the day you feel like cashing out, or you got shoes currently in route to be verified or even waiting for shoes to be verified but have paid. In the meantime GOAT goes belly up and close up shop. What happens to your stuff? :nerd:
my guess is that money is as good as gone. in bankruptcy there will be an order as to who is owed money and who get's paid first, customers are usually at the bottom of that list.

ordered a pair of og nmds. well actually my offer got accepted. 35 over retail.

accepted Thursday shipped to goat the same day

received the pair today Tuesday

the box was a little beat up but idc as long as the shoe was good.

2nd purchase from them and its been good. defiantly will buy more

Sold another pair on sunday so the shoes should be there today. hope i dont have any issues.

Last edited:
Sold retro 11 concord low last week and the cherry retro 11 low Monday. 2 more gone.

How much you sell your concord 11 low for? Thinking about lowering the price on mine.

For $340. I really liked them but after having them for so long I just never wore them. Kinda like a long lost love you aren't ready for the relationship so you let her go. :lol:

For $340. I really liked them but after having them for so long I just never wore them. Kinda like a long lost love you aren't ready for the relationship so you let her go.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom