GOAT APP legit?

15% is serious coin, that's credit card dispute money on an og 750 sale

Damn, that's messed up, places are very cautious these days, had Rif.la call my V2 Belugas with Size? receipt fake, I guess they have to protect their rep though, it's everything for businesses dealing with sneakers.

Last edited:
Done with Stockx - sent a legit pair of DS OG 750s which been sitting in the box for the past 2 years (copped via Confirmed, all star weekend with original receipt) and they have the nerve to tell me the suede is off and the box is not the same color (the box color will slightly change due to the oxidation process, yet they take mangled boxes) - they charged me 15% fee SMFH [emoji]128545[/emoji] - I am now gonna leave this shoes with Flight Club (anyone knows how much they charge to ship shoes to FCLA or NYC)
dang flight cub is the best way to go selling yeezy sneakers

So i assume even if little ding in box im listing as badly damaged to be safe lol. As far as selling shoes is concerned , your best bet is to have a PayPal business account. When doing taxes it makes things a bit easier at the end. Personal accounts will require a lengthy excel sheet to document everything. (To those 200/ 20000$ guys)

I'm using everything I buy as a write off. Bape clothes etc.
I'm no tax expert but I'm pretty sure personal clothing you buy is not tax deductible. 
laugh.gif

If you are self employed or start a business in "retail", selling goods, then you can write it off as a "lost" in that year if you don't sell your "stock." Haha.

Last edited:
Update: usps option is available. Second time now in less then two months. Im not sure if its because im more then 3 miles away from ups but there are two options for me. Usps is much easier for me

If you are self employed or start a business in "retail", selling goods, then you can write it off as a "lost" in that year if you don't sell your "stock." Haha.
Yup you know what it is [emoji]128521[/emoji] [emoji]128521[/emoji] [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Done with Stockx - sent a legit pair of DS OG 750s which been sitting in the box for the past 2 years (copped via Confirmed, all star weekend with original receipt) and they have the nerve to tell me the suede is off and the box is not the same color (the box color will slightly change due to the oxidation process, yet they take mangled boxes) - they charged me 15% fee SMFH [emoji]128545[/emoji] - I am now gonna leave this shoes with Flight Club (anyone knows how much they charge to ship shoes to FCLA or NYC)

I'm in the east coast to ship to NYC $12, LA $20 but I insure my shoes so it cost more, if I was you I wasn't going to pay that 15% charge back

Been waiting GOAT to process my sellers confirmation for almost 3 weeks. Just got an email saying they reviewed my "test listing" but one of my pictures needs to be retaken. I retook the picture and now I got an email saying its going to take 10-14 business days to review my file again.

The application process is easier for applying to college than trying to resell through GOAT. smh

After reading the thread over the last few pages, it looks like a percentage of you will eventually get audited by the IRS.

Enjoy the fines and the algorithm they use watching you like a hawk for the rest of your lives

After reading the thread over the last few pages, it looks like a percentage of you will eventually get audited by the IRS.

Enjoy the fines and the algorithm they use watching you like a hawk for the rest of your lives

Yep and all those kids on sneaker twitter flossing and stunting saying litty.

When Uncle Sam knocks on your parents door asking where my money at, they going to wish they filled for they taxes.

Oh and you talking fines and interest. You haven't even mentioned if they freeze your bank account or accounts and take all you personal assets to recouped that money that's owed

Has anyone used the consignment app Throne?
I was reading an article about the boom of consignment sneaker apps and Throne was mentioned but I've never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom