GOAT APP legit?

Ive preached to people you must pay taxes if you are selling sneakers. Once PayPal gives you the 1099 k form the government now has you in their system. It would be stupid to escape them. Suck it up and pay the 2,000-4,000 $ . Or expect to pay double or triple that down the road. Then you are screwed.

Side note the government is auditing less people. I believe it was like less then 5% now.. but pay the damn taxes.

Get a business PayPal account to. Makes life easier a bit when tax time comes. Log your sales. If you present proof that will help you.

once you hit the threshold on PayPal its reported so if you try to evade it then you're an idiot :lol:

its without a doubt 20k on the dot

if its under it won't be reported.

I wish there was a way or count on the account to see how much is being sold and accepted

once you hit the threshold on PayPal its reported so if you try to evade it then you're an idiot
laugh.gif

its without a doubt 20k on the dot

if its under it won't be reported.

I wish there was a way or count on the account to see how much is being sold and accepted
u can check. login to ur pp 1st. then use this link.

https://business.paypal.com/merchantdata/reportHome

I got a question and I'm sure it's been answered but was up with when you sold something and 15 to 20 minutes later it's cancelled.

They giving buyers a time limit to change their mind now?

I got a question and I'm sure it's been answered but was up with when you sold something and 15 to 20 minutes later it's cancelled.

They giving buyers a time limit to change their mind now?
yes. Think buyers have like 30mins to cancel order or before seller confirms order.

are people allowed to say when the rates get lowered? like i just wanna know how many points/sales it will take for me to drop from 9.5%

are people allowed to say when the rates get lowered? like i just wanna know how many points/sales it will take for me to drop from 9.5%

I thought the rate doesn't drop with GOAT .... you just get to a threshold for not needing to submit pics to list and the +$5 fee gets dropped....

Yep and all those kids on sneaker twitter flossing and stunting saying litty.

When Uncle Sam knocks on your parents door asking where my money at, they going to wish they filled for they taxes.

Oh and you talking fines and interest. You haven't even mentioned if they freeze your bank account or accounts and take all you personal assets to recouped that money that's owed
**** the IRS

I'm pretty sure the shoes have to be brand new to sell on GOAT.  Do you have to send the shoes in to GOAT in the original shoe box or just the shoes by themselves?

That is very interesting.  I would have thought it would have been original shoeboxes only.  Will definitely look into GOAT and see if it's worth pursuing! 
happy.gif

You can list without OG box but it will have to be listed differently in different search

How do you use USPS to ship your shoes to GOAT? I hear people saying there's a choice now.
Ups is the slowest garbage service in history. 6 days total transit from Chicago is ridiculous. USPS was consistently 2

How do you use USPS to ship your shoes to GOAT? I hear people saying there's a choice now.
Ups is the slowest garbage service in history. 6 days total transit from Chicago is ridiculous. USPS was consistently 2
if there's an option, it will be below the button where it tells u to ship with ups or whatever it says. mine always has that. some people don't have the option i think.

The UPS service that GOAT uses is ground shipping. It it generally 5 business days. However, for those of us in California, it is still 2 business days since GOAT's warehouse is in Culver City, CA. The USPS service GOAT uses is Priority Mail, which is typically 2-3 business days. Personally, I've found UPS to be more reliable. 

I've heard people can still somehow elect to use USPS over UPS as well but I don't see the option on my app. There is only a "Generate Prepaid UPS Label" option. 

The UPS service that GOAT uses is ground shipping. It it generally 5 business days. However, for those of us in California, it is still 2 business days since GOAT's warehouse is in Culver City, CA. The USPS service GOAT uses is Priority Mail, which is typically 2-3 business days. Personally, I've found UPS to be more reliable. 

I've heard people can still somehow elect to use USPS over UPS as well but I don't see the option on my app. There is only a "Generate Prepaid UPS Label" option. 

UPS has typically been 3 day service.

yes but UPS doesn't deliver to them weekends and weekends don't count so if you ship on a Thursday or Friday, its gonna take 4-5 days to get delivered in the end

happened to me recently

yes but UPS doesn't deliver to them weekends and weekends don't count so if you ship on a Thursday or Friday, its gonna take 4-5 days to get delivered in the end

happened to me recently
3 day shipping doesn't include Saturday or Sunday...its 3 business days.

Back
Top Bottom