GOAT APP legit?

Just got the following email

Goat said:
If you received this email, you have enjoyed free ACH direct deposits for the last 12 months. We have extended this by two days, so you can cash out any available earnings by Friday, June 2, 2017 at 11:59pm PT without incurring the 2.9% cash out fee for ACH. Beginning June 3, 2017, the fee will apply to all sellers.

Last edited:
I'd contact them asap after the first time they charged me for it.
Might have been a mistake on my part. I just checked the last 5 cashouts I did on GOAT and my checking account showed that I received the full amount. 

Last edited:
Looks like I'm done with Goat.

Anyone who saw that funny listing I posted yesterday it was my listing.

Here is the story:

Sold a pair of green stripe yeezys and GOAT claimed it was used. I check every pair before I pack and ship so I know for a fact they weren't used, so something is going on there, don't want to assume anything.

Anyway they tell me its used and to offer a discount and I say no, chose 0% and of course buyer declines. Goat tells me I can get it back for $20.30, which is what they charge when you want it shipped back to you. I tell them no, they made the mistake, I should not be paying.

Anyway they gave me the option of getting free shipping and never selling on their platform again as a threat and I happily took it.

I get my shoes back today and I check them, they are brand new, DS, no flaws. So yeah I don't know what is going on there. Their customer service has been atrocious during this whole ordeal.

Had a 500+ seller rating too, but I'll live.

Anyone who is sticking with goat I recommend taking the Paypal option if you can so that Paypal gets the 2.9% instead of GOAT. Everyone knows bank transfers cost pennies and that goat is just pocketing their 2.9% ach fee.

eh im not tryna get taxed by PayPal with the 200/20k crap

I've sold a lot through eBay

had a pair or two to list on GOAT but that extra 2.9% is annoying right now

eh im not tryna get taxed by PayPal with the 200/20k crap

I've sold a lot through eBay

had a pair or two to list on GOAT but that extra 2.9% is annoying right now
Yeah I feel ya, just saying if people can afford to take Paypal and not hit their caps, they should.

Goat childish for that no lie , when I received the email had to read it 3 times over . Lowkey went from being humble cool app . To being greedy af

Anyone who is sticking with goat I recommend taking the Paypal option if you can so that Paypal gets the 2.9% instead of GOAT. Everyone knows bank transfers cost pennies and that goat is just pocketing their 2.9% ach fee.

That's mess up, Goat get to big and greedy.
That makes sense, give pp the money because it's only like $3 to do bank transfers

Is it not possible to put in an offer on a shoe that is listed as damaged box?  I'm looking for a pair and there is a damaged box listing that is lower than the other size listed, but it's only letting me put an offer in for the non damaged box pair?

Is it not possible to put in an offer on a shoe that is listed as damaged box?  I'm looking for a pair and there is a damaged box listing that is lower than the other size listed, but it's only letting me put an offer in for the non damaged box pair?
Wow, never thought about that one, guess you cant. Only way would be to seller match your offer and then you accepting the exact price for the damaged box item. Good idea to have the option  your talking about.

wow so now there's a yeezy zebra restock apparently?

I had my pair listed as lowest price around $1300 last week. not once, but TWICE someone ordered them and the order never went through. they said payment wasn't authorized each time. that's not so bad by itself, just kind of unlucky. the part where goat screwed me over is they took over 4 DAYS to find out whether or not the payment was authorized on the second order. when have you ever heard of it taking a company 4 DAYS to figure out whether a paypal or credit card is legit? 

so the order was finally cancelled after 4 days, my pair in limbo and not listed for sale as the lowest price that entire time. and in those 4 days at least 1 pair sold for more than mine was listed for. that should have been my pair selling. now the highest bid on my size is $950

looks like they screwed me out of $300, maybe even more

I had my pair listed as lowest price around $1300 last week. not once, but TWICE someone ordered them and the order never went through. they said payment wasn't authorized each time. that's not so bad by itself, just kind of unlucky. the part where goat screwed me over is they took over 4 DAYS to find out whether or not the payment was authorized on the second order. when have you ever heard of it taking a company 4 DAYS to figure out whether a paypal or credit card is legit? 

so the order was finally cancelled after 4 days, my pair in limbo and not listed for sale as the lowest price that entire time. and in those 4 days at least 1 pair sold for more than mine was listed for. that should have been my pair selling. now the highest bid on my size is $950

have you tried other venues like stock x or flight club?

sizes sold isn't only in your size

Back
Top Bottom