GOAT APP legit?

How picky is GOAT with the shoe box?

sold some used S/W and I thought the box was in perfect condition but the edge of the box is just a but torn. Like the edge is white like the old black cement 4s if y’all know what I mean

How picky is GOAT with the shoe box?

sold some used S/W and I thought the box was in perfect condition but the edge of the box is just a but torn. Like the edge is white like the old black cement 4s if y’all know what I mean

I just got some customized shoes and the box also looked like this so anything is possible.

Attachments

• ED073813-14F4-4FA6-AFA1-156B62632E23.png
    ED073813-14F4-4FA6-AFA1-156B62632E23.png
    845.6 KB · Views: 198
surprised that my black yeezy 350 v2 w/ damage box sold when it was priced higher than the one with a good condition box. no complaints here lol

never sold on GOAT before and I have this listing up for a pair of yeezys. are there additional fees after this, like a paypal processing fee, or will my final payout be $302.70?

Screenshot_20191213-104403_GOAT.jpg

bought some viotechs on release day from goat and its still waiting on authentication for like 3 days

they must be super busy with the holidays

edit*

right after I wrote this I get a shipping confirmation lol

Last edited:
what does it mean when it says pre authenticated? bought my 11s from goat and its shipping from hong kong. hope i wasnt sold a fake pair

what does it mean when it says pre authenticated? bought my 11s from goat and its shipping from hong kong. hope i wasnt sold a fake pair
Means goat already had the pairs at their warehouse authenticated ready to ship upon payment

goat is pretty good man, I wouldn’t worry

One of my offers got accepted on Saturday, I noticed when a seller accepts your offer it goes to "confirmed" automatically. But today it's no longer "confirmed". Does this mean that the seller canceled the order? Can a seller even unconfirmed and still be in "Purchased". If it's canceled shouldn't it automatically refund me?

And on a different pair it got accepted today and authenticated almost immediately. Had this ever happened to anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this promo deal and made a purchase but apparently they won’t honor it since The purchase I made was from an “offer”. Customer service has been awful in explaining why I can’t use it, maybe it’s just for sellers only?

FB65202A-0F5A-4001-870F-07FA1B215F9F.png

Last edited:
if I use goat credit to cover part of a purchase does anyone know if I get that credit back if I return the shoe?

is one of the admins for NT still a GOAT employee? I dropped off 3 pairs at flightclub on time, then they cancelled my sales and now have no clue where my shoes are. No response from them on the app nor twitter, I don't know what else to do.

Anyone ever had an issue with a “shipment delay”?

Tracking shows the shoes I sold were delivered last Thursday and now they’re stuck in that status after I contacted support. What’s wild is that another pair I sold was delivered last Friday to them and I got cashed out the same day. Sounds like they may have lost the package??

Anyone ever had an issue with a “shipment delay”?

Tracking shows the shoes I sold were delivered last Thursday and now they’re stuck in that status after I contacted support. What’s wild is that another pair I sold was delivered last Friday to them and I got cashed out the same day. Sounds like they may have lost the package??

Ya thats exactly what I've had happen before.
If they lose it it should be covered and you'll get cashed out eventually.

One of my boys sold his o/w dunks and they were authenticated and they claimed credits were issue, but he got no GOAT credit so pretty much they took his dunks. They haven't responded to his messages for a week now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yep. Sounds like they got “lost” even though someone signed for them at the GOAT dock. Now UPS is conducting an investigation. Sounds like it’ll be awhile before I get my loot. Damn. :smh:
Lol I've also seen this happen. I got the credits back eventually. It's just a pain in the ***

Lol I've also seen this happen. I got the credits back eventually. It's just a pain in the ***

Yeah I’m not too worried about it—they’ll make it right eventually. Just confused as to how they showed as delivered on the app and via UPS and now they’re lost. Makes no sense. :lol:

Oh well. I hope they take care of the buyer though. I know I’d be super tight if that happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom