GOAT APP legit?

GOAT SENT ME THE WRONG SHOES... THEY ARE GOING FASTER BECAUSE THEY AREN'T DOING THEIR ONE JOB.... YOU GOT ONE FKNG JOB. THAT'S 2 STRIKES....

CURIOUS HOW THEY INTEND TO FIX THIS.... BEYOND PISSED.
What did you get??

^ Wonder how they will confirm they gave you the wrong version. Hope this gets taken care of or else I'd charge back so fast. good luck

GOAT killing me. “We haven't forgotten about you! Please know our specialized support team is still researching your concern.”

TF they researching? They denied my sale, created my label to send my shoes back and then bubkis.

^ Wonder how they will confirm they gave you the wrong version. Hope this gets taken care of or else I'd charge back so fast. good luck

Photos of the shoe tag and the box face which has a label of the NRF style code along with the untampered with GOAT barcode. Their barcode should match their records if they are functioning with any real records integrity.

The only other shoes I bought from them was a FOG1 and QNTM.... so should be a pretty simple open/shut case.

Photos of the shoe tag and the box face which has a label of the NRF style code along with the untampered with GOAT barcode. Their bar code should match their records if they are functioning with any real records integrity.

The only other shoes I bought from them was a FOG1 and QNTM.... so should be a pretty simple open/shut case.

I hope they do all of that for you and everything goes smoothly. Only reason I get spooked with them is because GOAt doesnt use the attatched tag like stonkX so they better not try and claim you swapped. Buuut like you said, if they have any kind of process worth anything they would taken note of the box/shoe they sent out. The real issue is probably the worker not paying attention and expecting them to be NRF and just passing them I woudld assume.

Either way. I hope everything works out quickly because either way you hold the cards on the ultimate reverse Uno card lol ( charge back)

i cant find anything on the flightclub site on the Commission price drop
does anyone have any official info on this

I hope they do all of that for you and everything goes smoothly. Only reason I get spooked with them is because GOAt doesnt use the attatched tag like stonkX so they better not try and claim you swapped. Buuut like you said, if they have any kind of process worth anything they would taken note of the box/shoe they sent out. The real issue is probably the worker not paying attention and expecting them to be NRF and just passing them I woudld assume.

Either way. I hope everything works out quickly because either way you hold the cards on the ultimate reverse Uno card lol ( charge back)

So they accepted the photos submitted. They have offered to refund my spend +$25 goat credit upon the verified return of the shoes... I'm about to take them to the UPS driver here at my facility now (took a lot of photos of the re-packaging).

However, I take serious issue with the fact they don't offer cash refunds or attempt to buy another pair to fulfill the order for their own failures... This means they can fork up all day long and ALWAYS keep the bread??? WTF???

Not sure if I'm going to escalate it or not, depends on how the shoes I originally ordered are priced after I get my refundo. Still want my ish......

So they accepted the photos submitted. They have offered to refund my spend +$25 goat credit upon the verified return of the shoes... I'm about to take them to the UPS driver here at my facility now (took a lot of photos of the re-packaging).

However, I take serious issue with the fact they don't offer cash refunds or attempt to buy another pair to fulfill the order for their own failures... This means they can fork up all day long and ALWAYS keep the bread??? WTF???

Not sure if I'm going to escalate it or not, depends on how the shoes I originally ordered are priced after I get my refundo. Still want my ish......

Yeah, that's what irks me about both marketplaces. They get to decide whether they adhere to their own rules which is shady IMO.
They're supposed to find another pair if the previous pair is found fake but I've had time where they refund if the shoe's resell value is higher at that time.
I've also had them quickly give me a store credit when the shoe resell price has gotten cheaper.

The lack of consistency has made me stay away from buying resell shoes in general latetly...among other things like resellers pricing lol.

Took 7 days from label creation to get my shoes back. Not bad although I live in the same county as their warehouse. I looked at other people’s boxes of these and saw the box sticker is supposed to be in the left corner. Guess I got the sloppy pair from ndc.

Shipped a pair to Goat and been waiting over 2 days now for payout, never took longer than a day with goat, also the "pending credits" in the credits tab has disappeared for this order, anyone else in the same boat? Hoping the delay is normal and they haven't fcked up my sale

Shipped a pair to Goat and been waiting over 2 days now for payout, never took longer than a day with goat, also the "pending credits" in the credits tab has disappeared for this order, anyone else in the same boat? Hoping the delay is normal and they haven't fcked up my sale
Just happened to me. It most likely means there was an issue with the pair you sent in. Mine had a damaged box and I ended up offering 5% off and buyer accepted.
I’ve also been waiting for a payout on a pair that was delivered last Tuesday smh.

Third-Party Authentication: EBay has partnered with industry leader Sneaker Con to create a new state-of-the-art facility — leveraging the top authenticators in the industry

5HO.gif

My return was accepted. So I accepted the GOAT credit & bonus credit for receiving the wrong "verified" shoes last week...

After shopping for a few days I placed a competitive offer on another shoe I wanted it was accepted late on Sunday...

The order now shows "Searching for a replacement" but there is tracking number posted.... What in the total F is going on over there...????? :rofl:

I did. It’s way better than the goat app.
App development is still pretty far behind stockx but it’s much closer to becoming a true alternative.
they sent me the initial email but nothing today or lately? am I able to sign up?

link?

they sent me the initial email but nothing today or lately? am I able to sign up?

link?
They sent me a personal link. If you got that email then it should be there.
Btw I only sold 3 things ever on goat and bought 1 so no idea why they sent it to me. I kinda assumed they just invited everyone.

So are they eventually transitioning away from the goat branding or is just fc? I linked my goat account to alias, seems I can’t use both apps.
Also noticed on alias, on sales they require to include a packing slip with a QR code. Haven’t sold in a while, Is it the same within goat?

Back
Top Bottom