Goat Rental

Joined Mar 5, 2005
I have some blackberry bushes that need to be removed. I tried removing them by hand but i got too many cuts on my arms. I'd like to try a goat this time. I don't know how much the hourly rate of a goat is, but if you have one to rent out, let me know! seriously, i know some of you live out near farms or something.

apascualy@gmail.com
He may have signed with the wrong company (converse...?) but he could be "the one"

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Won't find one in Seattle. Look up north, like Arlington/Marysville. I know they have them there.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Goats will eat anything, especially out of control blackberry bushes. Yes, he's serious. You never want to own a goat because they'll eat your place up, but renting one is fine.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now