God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

Question did anyone else get the Pandora's box? and if so where the hell is the vouchers for the Dlc that i paid for? and has anyone got an email saying that the armor u reserved when u got the demo from gamestop is available?

Question did anyone else get the Pandora's box? and if so where the hell is the vouchers for the Dlc that i paid for? and has anyone got an email saying that the armor u reserved when u got the demo from gamestop is available?

This game is ****
eek.gif
I'm not one for the movies and shows in 3D but when video games come in 3D? I'll be all over it.
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
I'm not one for the movies and shows in 3D but when video games come in 3D? I'll be all over it.
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This game is ****
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom