God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

Idk what to tell you about looks that's up to you. I was only looking at stats :lol:

Obviously stats as well, but I've been rocking the same armor for a while. Been tempted to purchase some, but I know once I do that I'll find the good armor of course. :lol:

Obviously stats as well, but I've been rocking the same armor for a while. Been tempted to purchase some, but I know once I do that I'll find the good armor of course. :lol:

Maybe do more side quests? Don't remember which armor I would use or where I got it, but I constantly tried to find and do every side quest I could beat before I did story

Maybe do more side quests? Don't remember which armor I would use or where I got it, but I constantly tried to find and do every side quest I could beat before I did story

Yeah that's what I've been doing, haven't really progressed in the story much. So far I've been getting better talisman, which I'm not complaining.

Probably missing it but I can't figure out how to get to the Thor statue

Do I have to open these big doors in the ocean?

What is the fastest way there?

Going to restart the game and do all side quests and hideen chambers.

Any other optional stuff to look out for?

My biggest gripe with this game is the lackluster boss battles. The previous games had epic ones.

haven't even played since i beat it

I’m not sure if I “beat it”, the credits came on the screen but it left me with an empty feeling. The message on the screen said to “Go do side missions!” Or whatever, but was that it? I felt like I was only 25% in to the bigger story.

I’m not sure if I “beat it”, the credits came on the screen but it left me with an empty feeling. The message on the screen said to “Go do side missions!” Or whatever, but was that it? I felt like I was only 25% in to the bigger story.

In that case you aren't beating it for another 5-6+ yrs :lol:

In that case you aren't beating it for another 5-6+ yrs :lol:

So I’m good? I got scared fam, I wanted it to hold me down until Madden 19/COD comes out! I don’t go HAM either, I’m up at 5 AM & Usually coming home from work at like 6/7 PM. I try to play an hour or so, sometimes I skip a day to just lay in bed. Hardly play on the weekends either.

How did you guys beat the witch lady in the toxic gas? I’m stuck help!!!

Been a while since I beat this but using your son's arrows stuns them and prevents them from teleporting. Also, there should be someplace to throw your axe at to prevent the smoke from permeating the area

Use the kid’s arrows, to stun her, make sure to also use The Enhancement that helps reduce the damage of acid attacks. If you haven’t found it, then don’t worry. They’re in random chests and stuff. Just keep your shield up & attack them when they are stunned.

Did you go back home? That’s the real ending...

Someone on reddit translated the runes on the CE box.

-3yx5sJXrB2QtgcR64jG281eO5lSX41NFpTw9hJwWuQ.jpg

That feeling when you defeat an enemy that's way stronger than you and can kill you in 1 hit :smokin definitely takes a bit though :lol:

The game's been providing some good wallpaper material too. Atreus' filter is becoming the most used

Been doing the Arena challenges at Muselpeim? Pretty dope, stuck on the gold ring challenge

I beat every challenge, but at the very top there’s a Valkyrie. Died like 10x, would go will full rage & all but no dice. I have one more portal I need to open in Niflheim, & then I will try to fight that Valkyrie there as well before hunting them all down.

Back
Top Bottom