GoFundMe Turning Into Scam Central vol Insurance Fraud or Angry Tenant (has already raised 43k and her reply GFM has 19k)

Mans claimed he rented to a mom and her 5 kids, against all her better judgement out of the kindness of his heart and after she refused to pay rent, evited her and she did THIS to his house in retailiation. Starts a Gofundme, already has 43k. She claims he kicked her out and was crazy and abusive, starts her own Gofundme and is at 20k right now.

Seems like all you need nowadays is to "go viral," on #socmed with your story.

Few articles but what do you think?

Should have started a Gofundme about my Kia engine.

Mans claimed he rented to a mom and her 5 kids, against all her better judgement out of the kindness of his heart and after she refused to pay rent, evited her and she did THIS to his house in retailiation. Starts a Gofundme, already has 43k. She claims he kicked her out and was crazy and abusive, starts her own Gofundme and is at 20k right now.

Seems like all you need nowadays is to "go viral," on #socmed with your story.

Few articles but what do you think?

Should have started a Gofundme about my Kia engine.

Either the Kia or them boots would have got you some donations.

Hell you probably would got a new house if you threw the toe on there.

Look at the "damage." We're supposed to believe a single mother of 5, in retailiation for being kicked out, first of all swept the place spotless, then she gently removed the windows and separated the screens from them and stacked them nicely aside, gently unscrewed the sink and set it behind the vanity which she tipped over but gently as not to break it, and no holes in the windows, bricks through the window, cement in the sink? People do worst damage on accident. Dude was renovating the house and came up with an idea for a joox.

That video was ridiculous. White dudes on reddit were shedding tears for that man, debit cards on deck lmao. That place was meticulously trashed. Talkin bout he don't have insurance and who is going to pay for this (gee I wonder). And lastly, no landlord worth his two nuts works out of the kindness of their own heart. That's the day it stops being a profitable venture.

I like how the place looks cleaned up, then trashed.

It's a lot of "never trust anyone if..." s out there like black dudes with no facial hair, kats in turtlenecks, and kats whose nicknames are an entire 'nother name. I get it in showbusiness (Jamie Foxx) but how are you Allen White aka my people call me Timmy Turner though. She posted receipts on her FB, guess they're going at it hard https://m.facebook.com/nickienicolecopasetic.mclemore

Back
Top Bottom