Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

i forgot to tell ya i got my usual last week the 5$ box... i had the baja blast and i will admit it is the truth...everytime i get food there it wont be diet soda anymore it will be the baja blast zero moving forward... it really is the goods

I just went with my usual the 5 dollar box with Baja blast zero...ya I only mess with the hard taco...checked my box and they gave me the soft taco instead... I pulled up and they gave me the hard taco and said I can keep soft taco.... they forgot the hot sauce too... they must be having a bad day lol... not mad though cuz I didn't drive home.... I always check the bag before leaving

65576DA1-5CAF-46D3-9488-E9BF3A88CDA5.jpeg

Chipotle crispy chicken taco was A1. :pimp:
Chalupa was slackin man. Used to love em and idk, they dont hit the same no more. On another note, I went to a Taco Bell out of the city (drive thru), my homegirl ordered the same thing through Grub Hub and she works in midtown NYC, my order came to $9.03 and hers was double. :lol:

Last edited:
^ i dont know man maybe its just me... but i still enjoy chalupas... its the only reason i go to taco bell and probably why i always get the box... it does help that its cheap too for 5 bucks lol

When I got my food, I ate the crunchwrap first but all the crunch was gone already. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom