Goin to Vegas this weekend for my bday and.....

was wondering if you guys know of any good pools i can get into without being a hotel guest that wont be a hassle, because im staying at the flamingo and sure as hell am not goin to the pool there.

was wondering if you guys know of any good pools i can get into without being a hotel guest that wont be a hassle, because im staying at the flamingo and sure as hell am not goin to the pool there.

Try palms place pool. its pretty nice but its off the strip. if u wana go to a club at night with a pool in it, try club XS.

Try palms place pool. its pretty nice but its off the strip. if u wana go to a club at night with a pool in it, try club XS.

why not just pay for a pool party if you tryin to go to one thats poppin?

u tryin to hit the pool to layout relax, jump in the water to cool off or you tryin to find a pool where you can lurk around and put in work with the ladies? if its the latter, go find a pool party for sure.

if you just tryin to layout and what not, do NOT go to the Vdara pool unless you have an extremely high tolerance for heat. I was just there last weekend with my girl for my bday and whoever designed that thing needs to get their architectual license taken away. The hotel looks nice and modern, but it doesnt help that everything is surrounded by metal, mirrors, or glass. At a certain point in the day the sun hits the side of the hotel jusssssst right and it becomes like ants under a magnifying glass. I kid you not, it got atleast 10 degrees warmer INSTANTLY and it felt like I was cooking.

why not just pay for a pool party if you tryin to go to one thats poppin?

u tryin to hit the pool to layout relax, jump in the water to cool off or you tryin to find a pool where you can lurk around and put in work with the ladies? if its the latter, go find a pool party for sure.

if you just tryin to layout and what not, do NOT go to the Vdara pool unless you have an extremely high tolerance for heat. I was just there last weekend with my girl for my bday and whoever designed that thing needs to get their architectual license taken away. The hotel looks nice and modern, but it doesnt help that everything is surrounded by metal, mirrors, or glass. At a certain point in the day the sun hits the side of the hotel jusssssst right and it becomes like ants under a magnifying glass. I kid you not, it got atleast 10 degrees warmer INSTANTLY and it felt like I was cooking.

Back
Top Bottom