Going 2 VEGAS in 2 WEEKS and.....

im tired of sippin jack&cokes but really dont know any other drinks to order besides shots(this is my 3rd time there) i would like some suggestions on somenew drinks 2 try while im up there
heres a list of what i have already tried
-tokyo teas
-mai tais
-long beach
-long island
-mojito
-irish car bomb
-red headed $@#&
-AMF
-liquid cocaine
thanx in advance for everyones input

Why dont you go to some local bars and sample first, before you get to vegas and get charged an arm, left nut, 3 vertabrae, and your pension for some cranberry& vodka.

^^^one of my boys im going with works @ bevMO,so ill be good before i leave the hotel,so im not really trippin about the cost(its my 3rd time there)

cookie monster? Bloody Mary? how bout something weaker? SeaBreeze?

so many types of drinks out there. Its a pretty long list

Vaggio??
nerd.gif

JAGER BOMBS!!!...no j/k...flaming dr. pepper is a good drink (similar to a jager-bomg type trink-consists of beer, amaretto, and 151 if I'm notmistaken)...I would just stick with Long Island Iced Tea's though...not just trying to rep where I'm from, but if you're gonna pay all that money,you might as well get one of the strongest drinks

And I'm going out for the first time with some friends this coming November...any suggestions on where to go since this is your third timegoing...we'll all have just turned 21 so we're looking to have a wild time

Frsh2Dth14
^^^if its your first time and you will have just turned 21,you'll be amazed on the fact alone that you can smoke and drink bascically anywhere you want,itsthe best feeling in the world predrinking in your hotel and then double fistin coronas as you walk up and down the strip,without any worry whatsoever...whereare you staying? are you bringing any chicks with you,they help with getting into a club(the cover)otherwise its gonna be $20 to get in everywhere,last time iwent and we brought some decent looking broads,and get nto tao and pure for free

heres my list of where to go if walking up and down the strp and interactng with various people from everywhere bores you
-for clubs
coyote ugly-eye candy alone is worth it
tao-best "washington apples" ive ever had
pure-lol, literally bumped into k-fed the last time i was there,it turns out it was his b-day

-for "other" clubs
olympic gardens
crazy horse
those are the only 2 places worth checking out,where you will get quality over quantity

Originally Posted by CWrite78

vodka & tonic is
pimp.gif

I agree and a Incredible Hulk will get you faded, at least it does me.

dhart48...good lookin out...I'm not sure if we have any girls going with us...it might just be a guys vacation...but a bunch of guys I'm going with arequite wealthy and I'm saving up at least a G to bring out there with me...but yea, I can't wait...I've been to Miami a bunch of times so I'mexpecting it to be as crazy as that...and thanks again for the suggestions

Liquid Cocaine
Dirty bong water
LA Water
Long beach

If you got to Tao hit up one of the gogo dancers they go around selling this drinks with like sparks and fireworks its crack on a shot.

if you're ordering something with a wacky name "sex on the beach", "liquid cocaine", "incredible hulk", etc than you'vealready lost.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Why dont you go to some local bars and sample first, before you get to vegas and get charged an arm, left nut, 3 vertabrae, and your pension for some cranberry & vodka.

laugh.gif

beautiful.... = henny and grand marnier
black opal
3 wise men.... i hate it.. but my some people like it
the others have been named... im jsut more of a henny and corona drinker

I'm gonna be in LV that same weekend, assuming you mean April 19-20.

Probably won't be drinking toomuch though seeing as how I'm going for a basketball tournament
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

beautiful.... = henny and grand marnier

When I graduated from college ~ a year ago - I drank these at my party after 8 or 9 beers and some vodka tonics. I was very sloshed.
embarassed.gif

Anyways, when I go to Vegas I stick with Grey Goose and tonics or Grey Goose and Redbull (this is towards the latter part of the night when I need aheart-starter).
laugh.gif
Good times - have fun!

Back
Top Bottom