Going in Raw?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dudes get it together

learn your stroke and have the will power to pull out

or tell your main to get on BC

True Story. Now I will say I`m not a G so I rarely leave it in and pull out right when I`m about to be done, but I just can't rock with rubbers. Some times I wish I never did it raw with chicks, cause Rubbers ain't the move as ignorant and sad as that sounds lol. But IF you going to be a Raw Dog you can't just be going ham on every chick. Make sure you have good health insurance and have a spare 6-700 bucks on you saved and you're good. lol

star-wars-wedding-its-a-trap.jpg

When they beg for it, its a sign...a bad sign. You go raw when you're positive in your abilities/secure with you body(precum) and know she's not burning/pregnant or cheating...and that takes a while

Its addicting once you start. My advice is dont start because I started then it was too hard to use a condom with other girls.  Then even if you do put a condom on (esp drunk) you will want to go raw and take it off.  Ive learned my lesson and stick with my main girl.

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I kinda went raw on some spanish broad i knew for about 20 mins yesterday morning in the jacuzzi shorty was wasted i was sober and she was giving me a lap dance and pulls my johnson out and just puts it in... I didnt know wether to
eek.gif
or
smh.gif
or :< i was just stuned at what was happening ... Im kinda scared for my soldier i only condone rawness with girlfriends
laugh.gif

Pics of course cause NT requires those type of things cut off the face to protect the innocent
laugh.gif

s1251d.jpg
I like how the only thing you can really make out from this pic is an L.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

dudes get it together

True Story. Now I will say I`m not a G so I rarely leave it in and pull out right when I`m about to be done, but I just can't rock with rubbers. Some times I wish I never did it raw with chicks, cause Rubbers ain't the move as ignorant and sad as that sounds lol. But IF you going to be a Raw Dog you can't just be going ham on every chick. Make sure you have good health insurance and have a spare 6-700 bucks on you saved and you're good. lol
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
700 bucks? If he gets her pregnant he's raising a baby not a lizard

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

dudes get it together

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

For an abortion.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

dudes get it together

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

For an abortion.

This.One chick wants me to hit her in door number 2 raw. I mean they do it in the orno flicks but I don't think I`m ready for that life. lol

raw raw raw-aw-awwww
Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the only reason women will ever want it "raw" is because they want to get pregnant. bar none, end of discussion.
to think anything else, like "oh but it feels better for them, too" is just being stupid.

what the funk?
nah, man.. we can definitely tell a difference, it sure as hell does it feel better, & unless you own a panoch you really shouldn't be speaking for us.

Damn, an abortion is $700? I assumed it was in the $300 range..That's nuts..So what about these chicks livin' in hood type areas? How do they get abortions? Because I know damn well most of the girls I knew in HS that grew up in the hood couldn't afford $700 to get an abortion

Back
Top Bottom