Going on vacation alone

Either solo travel or travel with a close friend

Freedom to do whatever, whenever >>>
Next spots are LA, Boston, DC

I'm all for traveling alone, just be sure someone knows your itinerary and when you should be back

If you want to meet someone on your trip, go stay at a hostal.
Hell no, you never seen that movie **** that!

And yea I go on vacations by myself to Atlantic City all the time, it’s fun. Don’t need to adjust your gambling pattern for anyone

Hell no, you never seen that movie **** that!

And yea I go on vacations by myself to Atlantic City all the time, it’s fun. Don’t need to adjust your gambling pattern for anyone

The horror movie? :lol:
Bless it :lol:

I dunno. I need a travel partner to really enjoy the locale with.
You can do a lot on your own but you can't really have maximum fun if you don't have someone to drink with at a cafe, or exchange ideas with at a museum.
I explored Buenos Aires alone, and while it was an educational trip, I didn't get to experience the nightlife like I wanted to. I went on MySpace and messaged a bunch of girls in Bueno Aires asking if they wanted to hang out. Met up with one but she had ugly teeth and chain smoked the whole night.

I think people got negative stereotypes of hostels, but they're just cheaper hotels, young people frequent. Here's some pics of hostel in peru from couple years ago
1570477609791.jpeg
1570477698441.jpeg
1570477756439.jpeg

I think people got negative stereotypes of hostels, but they're just cheaper hotels, young people frequent. Here's some pics of hostel in peru from couple years ago
1570477609791.jpeg
1570477698441.jpeg
1570477756439.jpeg

I wasn’t a fan of them at first but until my friend and I visit one in Cuba. It’s a dope concept.
If you’re on the bougie side, they do have private rooms and they do have luxury one.

Back
Top Bottom