Going to be a dad

my girl hit me up yesterday and told me she took a test and that she is prego. i am hella happy NT
happy.gif

any young dads in here??

damn everybody having kids now its like a new trend or something. but congrats homie! pics of your baby mother
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JesusR23

my girl hit me up yesterday and told me she took a test and that she is prego. i am hella happy NT
happy.gif

any young dads in here??
tell us how you really feel in about 10-11 months
grin.gif

also, you got a job? school? place of your own?

Congrats homie. Despite your age I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Some people mature quicker than others...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

It's not yours

I'm playing. Congrats. But for real get that paternity test
smh.gif
i know its mine. i am responsible but i am 19

Mannn the parents get younger by the year ... !!!

Congrats though!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

happy.gif

any young dads in here??
grin.gif

happy.gif

any young dads in here??
grin.gif

all 3 of them. i will be a dad at the age of 20. but i am responsible enough to have a baby.
everybody trips out when they find out how old they are when they gonna have a kid
smh.gif

you guys should be trippin out if the parents are not responsible enough.

happy.gif

any young dads in here??
grin.gif

all 3 of them. i will be a dad at the age of 20. but i am responsible enough to have a baby.
everybody trips out when they find out how old they are when they gonna have a kid
smh.gif

you guys should be trippin out if the parents are not responsible enough.
95% of 19 year olds don't know what real responsibilities are. Hell I didn't
laugh.gif
and there is NO need to learn em that young. At 19 you should be off tocollege or learning a trade or just having fun and growing as a young adult
tired.gif

good luck paying for school, a place, and a baby...i don't doubt you're responisble but a baby aint no easy task to take on...

Congratulatons man. I know you're young but age is just a number....be the best parent you can be every day to your child and he'll return the love.

Good luck.

Damn dude... good luck. I turned 20 recently and I can't imagine having a child. I'm way too irresponsible. I can't even wake up on my ownsometimes
laugh.gif
let alone raising a kid.

Back
Top Bottom