Going to Brazil at the end of March!!!

Whats good NT me and a couple of friends are going to Brazil at the end of March for 5 days 4 nights got tickets fairly cheap just seeing if anyone is from there or has any useful knowledge they can contribute...any advice will really help and be much appreciated!

Couple of things I was wondering

-Whats the weather like around March-April?
-Fairly decent/cheap hotels/hostels in the Rio de janeiro area?
-How's the night life out there (silly question i know) but honestly am curious
-Anything I need to be aware of places NOT to go or be....
-Any spots that are a definate need to go basis while I'm there?
-How much money should I bring out there for food/going out/etc

Quick facts about myself

-Im single
-Im hispanic
-24 yrs old

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

Whats good NT me and a couple of friends are going to Brazil at the end of March for 5 days 4 nights got tickets fairly cheap just seeing if anyone is from there or has any useful knowledge they can contribute...any advice will really help and be much appreciated!

Couple of things I was wondering

-Whats the weather like around March-April?
-Fairly decent/cheap hotels/hostels in the Rio de janeiro area?
-How's the night life out there (silly question i know) but honestly am curious
-Anything I need to be aware of places NOT to go or be....
-Any spots that are a definate need to go basis while I'm there?
-How much money should I bring out there for food/going out/etc

Quick facts about myself

-Im single
-Im hispanic
-24 yrs old
Wear flashy clothes, women love that.
Show your money, women love that.
Strap up.

I visited Rio in 2007 and stayed in a private apartment that I booked through VRBo.com. I was 26 when I visited and Rio is beautiful and the women are AMAZING! Got lucky and the guy living in the apartment next to where we stayed was a tour guide. Dude gave us the scoop for FREE! One thing I learned is that Rio is a beautiful city but due to its economic issue the city is MAD DANGEROUS. There is no middle class in Rio you are either filthy rich or you don’t have anything to eat absolutely no middle ground. We spent 8 days there and it was a great experience, but I was held up at gun point on day 3 of the trip I was mad low key no flashy anything limited cash. This happened in broad daylight within feet of two police officers. I wouldn’t tell you not to go but I would say be careful and try to limit your time out at night and stay in designated tourist areas DO NOT EXPLORE. ENOJY!

$600 Round trip and anyone know anything about the hostels there I might be staying in Cafe Rio Hostel by the reviews seem pretty legit and very cheap! Its a private little dorm with 2 bunk beds anyone have any hostel experience or stories??

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Say hello to Monica Santhiago & Natasha Lima for me.

Monica Santhiago
devil.gif

i'm also planning on going sometime this year

where did you get your tickets from?

NICE! I've been researching moving to Brazil non-stop
I'm going to World Cup 2014, and plan on moving there the year after when I finish school.
Look forward to hearing all about your trip, have fun

Originally Posted by emmmmy

NICE! I've been researching moving to Brazil non-stop
I'm going to World Cup 2014, and plan on moving there the year after when I finish school.
Look forward to hearing all about your trip, have fun

Thanks man! Yea WC is going to be nuts out there but for sure I'll keep eveyone posted on exactly what goes down and I'm getting tickets hopefully from a travel agent that claims that she could get us tickets for $600 round trip.....but if that fails has anyone tried Pricelines "Name your price"?? Any suggestions what I should start off at and does it work lol?

I heard DC got the highest aids rate in the world.

Anyways, be sure to go nude, fine bad chicks with massive bootys, wrap your meat, and get some cheeks. You will have fun man, brazil is like a new york city in the tropics with better looking women and kinder ppl. And BE sure to go to a brazilian bbq. Best food ever. Have fun bro

Dude you can't use Priceline name your own for international flights but it is CLUTCH for domestic traveling. If you do get those tickets for that price, please let me know. I would be on the next thing smoking to Brazil right now if I could find something even under $1,000 round trip. I got mad vacation days saved up too.

I know someone who has been before. He said if you plan on smashing everything, get an apartment or townhome and not a hotel, because hotel managers get mad when you bring back strings of random women.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Dude you can't use Priceline name your own for international flights but it is CLUTCH for domestic traveling. If you do get those tickets for that price, please let me know. I would be on the next thing smoking to Brazil right now if I could find something even under $1,000 round trip. I got mad vacation days saved up too.

I know someone who has been before. He said if you plan on smashing everything, get an apartment or townhome and not a hotel, because hotel managers get mad when you bring back strings of random women.

Yea no doubt Ill let you know.. well on priceline the cheapest I seen it for the dates Im looking at is $1100 I dont mind paying that at all BUT wouldnt mind paying $500 less and yes I indeed plan on smashing everything that resembles Jazessa Brazil 
devil.gif
 so thats good info appreciate that!

But with all honestly as much as I wanna just concentrate on getting buns I also want to enjoy Brazil like the beaches sight seeing and all that good stuff I need to find some good places to vist.....

Back
Top Bottom