Going to Cleveland this weekend. What is there to do?

lebronhah.gif

Never been but I hheard they have a fy theme park and wouldn't mind going to rock n roll HOF not sure how far away Camden is but would go to football HOF either

Never been but I hheard they have a fy theme park and wouldn't mind going to rock n roll HOF not sure how far away Camden is but would go to football HOF either

Go to Beachwood to shop
Try some Hot Sauce Williams, B&M's, or Just Like Mom's especially their pumpkin pie
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame
Ceadar Point is right up the road
Depends how old you are hit up West 6th or the flats for clubs
Go ball at Zelma George lol

Go to Beachwood to shop
Try some Hot Sauce Williams, B&M's, or Just Like Mom's especially their pumpkin pie
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame
Ceadar Point is right up the road
Depends how old you are hit up West 6th or the flats for clubs
Go ball at Zelma George lol

go down by the q... hit those restaurants... the mexican joint is PIFFFFF. great margaritas

tower city was lame but worth seeing i guess... jus lotsa restaurants not much else. bring bud and ur appetite

and of course rock n roll hall of fame, football hall of fame is less than an hr away

go down by the q... hit those restaurants... the mexican joint is PIFFFFF. great margaritas

tower city was lame but worth seeing i guess... jus lotsa restaurants not much else. bring bud and ur appetite

and of course rock n roll hall of fame, football hall of fame is less than an hr away

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Wait.. So how was it? Never again?

i never made it,  flaking friends ftl.

i might actually take a bus out there with a few niketalkers in august though for a day or 2 when im in new york around that time though.   i really wanna go visit cleveland now
laugh.gif
and a good part of the reason why is due to niketalk. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Wait.. So how was it? Never again?

i never made it,  flaking friends ftl.

i might actually take a bus out there with a few niketalkers in august though for a day or 2 when im in new york around that time though.   i really wanna go visit cleveland now
laugh.gif
and a good part of the reason why is due to niketalk. 

Hit me with a PM I've never met another NT'er
laugh.gif

@ Deadest... Melt is the name.. Its awesome. The melt challenge from MvsF was so nasty. 13 different cheeses
sick.gif

Hit me with a PM I've never met another NT'er
laugh.gif

@ Deadest... Melt is the name.. Its awesome. The melt challenge from MvsF was so nasty. 13 different cheeses
sick.gif

^ yeah dude. that challenge sandwich looked disgusting. but the normal sandwiches
pimp.gif

^ yeah dude. that challenge sandwich looked disgusting. but the normal sandwiches
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom