going to college...sharing a room with a girl? o_O UPDATES and pics pg 3...

Girls are dirtier than dudes, that alone would make me say dont do it.

But sharing the same room too? Nah Im good on that

laugh.gif

how many people total are living in the Apt/House
nerd.gif

Do it OP. Get them Yambs. Living the life I say. If you're gonna share, minus whale get someone of the opposite sex.

Yooooo. I tried this myself 3 years back, but it was a 2 bedroom.

Hypothesis: a girl who ain't got other girl friends to live with her?.... red flag #1.

Test Results: 1 month in, she broke up with her boyfriend (red flag #2), she was crying all night, and we smashed (red flag #3). 2 months later, she was trying to physically fight other girls who visited, my clothes were thrown out in the living room, and she was calling my mom.

Conclusion: Do It! Every man needs that 1 crazy relationship in their lives.... and cheap rent on top of it?!

Since you're in college I say do it, other than that I wouldn't advise it.

Originally Posted by CorndogMcgee

Hypothesis: a girl who ain't got other girl friends to live with her?.... red flag #1.

Test Results: 1 month in, she broke up with her boyfriend (red flag #2), she was crying all night, and we smashed (red flag #3). 2 months later, she was trying to physically fight other girls who visited, my clothes were thrown out in the living room, and she was calling my mom.

Conclusion: Do It! Every man needs that 1 crazy relationship in their lives.... and cheap rent on top of it?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its not worth it for that reason alone OP. You're going to be in college, girls everywhere, and you may %*$! up your game by messing for/because of the AWG living with you.

it's a 3 bedroom apt with some other girls as well. don't know if there are other guys.

frankly, the rent is just cheap as hell and the location is superb. those are the major factors right now.

Now that's real haha

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

it's a 3 bedroom apt with some other girls as well. don't know if there are other guys.

frankly, the rent is just cheap as hell and the location is superb. those are the major factors right now.

well dayuum OP you should of said there would be others... One room mate is coo, but multiple roomates na.. Oh not to metion they are women. But then on the flip side you can get all of em drunk and smash everyone of them.  

Wait, so there are other rooms but ya'll would be sharing the master bedroom? And there's the possibility of other random girls and dudes sharing bedrooms too? 
This is some college ol' swinger +%!%, you better keep it wrapped up fam 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Who's trying to donate OP a DSLR and make some money bang.bros. style? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't do it. I subleased for my friend's girlfriend , so I was living with 3 girls for an entire summer (I was taking a summer session for college). The rent was $200 cheaper than the cheapest apartment I could find, so I hopped on it ASAP. Trust me, you will never get anywhere on time due to how long they take to shower and get ready
mad.gif
 It was pretty awkward, cause they'd always have friends over, and I'd be the only male in an apartment with 10-20 girls looking at me like "Who the hell is this guy..." 
laugh.gif
 The occassional walking in on my roommate while she was changing wasn't fun either
laugh.gif
 (no, she wasn't
pimp.gif
). At the end of the day, I saved $600 so I can't complain too much

what kind of college allows a guy and girl to share a room? when i dormed you had to dorm with the same gender

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Wait, so there are other rooms but ya'll would be sharing the master bedroom? And there's the possibility of other random girls and dudes sharing bedrooms too? 
This is some college ol' swinger +%!%, you better keep it wrapped up fam 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Who's trying to donate OP a DSLR and make some money bang.bros. style? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wait...there's already other chicks in the house?!?! Oh, hell nahhhhhhhhh.  Don't do it, bruh!
You're going to land in that awkward "Friend Zone" and other dudes who smash these girls up are going to be calling you a girlie man. 
DON'T DO IT!!

This.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TroyD

what kind of college allows a guy and girl to share a room? when i dormed you had to dorm with the same gender

reading is fundamental

Originally Posted by SFC415

Don't do it. I subleased for my friend's girlfriend , so I was living with 3 girls for an entire summer (I was taking a summer session for college). The rent was $200 cheaper than the cheapest apartment I could find, so I hopped on it ASAP. Trust me, you will never get anywhere on time due to how long they take to shower and get ready
mad.gif
 It was pretty awkward, cause they'd always have friends over, and I'd be the only male in an apartment with 10-20 girls looking at me like "Who the hell is this guy..." 
laugh.gif
 The occassional walking in on my roommate while she was changing wasn't fun either
laugh.gif
 (no, she wasn't
pimp.gif
). At the end of the day, I saved $600 so I can't complain too much
Did u hit any?

Back
Top Bottom