Going to Columbus/Cleveland This Week, Need Some Advice

urb

Hey NT fam, I'm going to Columbus/Cleveland this week to watch the Cal/Ohio St. game (yes I know we're big underdogs but cut me some slack :D ), I am also planning to visit the hall of fame and watch the Indians/Tigers game.

Other than that I have no other plans, is there any place that I should go and what are some good places to eat? Nothing too expensive though. Any advice/tips will be helpful! Thanks NT fam.

Last edited:
Hey NT fam, I'm going to Columbus/Cleveland this week to watch the Cal/Ohio St. game (yes I know we're big underdogs but cut me some slack :D ), I am also planning to visit the hall of fame and watch the Indians/Tigers game.
Other than that I have no other plans, is there any place that I should go and what are some good places to eat? Nothing too expensive though. Any advice/tips will be helpful! Thanks NT fam.

Morning sir, I'm from Cleveland but I currently reside in Canton and if you're a football fan, The NFL Hall of Fame is a must see, it's between Cleveland and Columbus... You'll probably have a better time there than at the Indians game...(seriously)

While in Columbus you should try Thurmans for burgers and such, it will probably be packed on Saturday. There's quite a few places to eat while in Cleveland. The tremont area is a very nice little area to eat and drink it has restaurants and bars and it's just over the bridge from downtown Cleveland. Nice people, good food mature crowd!!!

Be safe and enjoy!!

Reactions: urb
Back
Top Bottom