Going to concerts Alone Vol: Yay or nay

kanyewest

Banned
what are NT thoughts on this :nerd:

i know the whole point is for the artist and enjoy the show but whats the point of driving all the way out to see it solo dolo :smh:

opinions?

While it may not be my preference, I've gone to shows solo and enjoyed myself

By the time the artist is doing their thing, the last thought in my mind is that I came solo...I'm vibe'n with the people around me anyways

1 Man 1 Brain 1 mind. Do your thing homie. 

If you meet some pum pum out there then you all good.

Just don't go to no Rkelly concert. Feeling on yourself an shi* lol

i see no problem.  if i'm in a relationship, my chic and i can go to the show and have a good time, but if i'm single and i go to the show solo.......i'm on the hunt.  single sexy ladies go to concerts together in droves.

Man go to the damn concert. What is going to happen if someone you don't know discovers that you are there alone? Are they going to make a PA announcement and all 12,000 people there are going to laugh at you? No. Go to the damn concert, nobody is worrying about you there.

i've been to a few concerts and Coachella solo and had a blast...i've met more people there than anywhere else...it's cool because you already know you have a similar interest so you can start from there...grab you a drink or your choice of intoxication and chat the people up around you until showtime...

going to see Crystal Castles and The RZA in LA next month :pimp:

Of course. Make new friends. I went to Wu Tang once and the Pogues once by myself because I couldn't rally the troops either time. Both were fantastic concerts. I would have preferred company, but wasn't about to turn the opportunity down because my friends were being stiffs.

Last edited:
what are NT thoughts on this :nerd:

i know the whole point is for the artist and enjoy the show but whats the point of driving all the way out to see it solo dolo :smh:

opinions?

Hi kanye :wow:

No but seriously...I went to both Kanye concerts alone...I had the time of my life...no regrets :smokin

i rather go to a concert alone than not go at all. youre alone when the lights go down anyway

but it is more fun sharing the experience with someone you like

anything beats sitting at home

i had sit by strangers at Watch the Throne concert

i could sit mad close by myself, but would sit mad high if i sat with my friends... for the same price

it wasnt that bad

Last edited:
Went to Wu-Tang show solo.

At first it felt so weird.. But after like 30mins it was awesome!

Go to a country music concert.

The white wimminz is
eek.gif
b7c1612abe620b5eaf98f8cd47e0b793.gif

I actually prefer it...although waiting in line or for the concert starts could be quite boring ...and don't ever miss an opportunity to invite a female

Back
Top Bottom