Going to Costa Rica in November (need help)

Hi Niketalk,

I already went to Dominican Republic
pimp.gif
 and Brazil
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 this year, looking to end it with a bang with my Costa Rica trip, the problem is I dont know much people who been there (unlike DR) or the hot spots arent well documents (unlike Bra), its going to be a bunch of guys, so yes going to the rain forest is a much for 2-3 days, but the other 4-5 days we are trying to go where the hot girls are.

any suggestions?

Hi Niketalk,

I already went to Dominican Republic
pimp.gif
 and Brazil
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 this year, looking to end it with a bang with my Costa Rica trip, the problem is I dont know much people who been there (unlike DR) or the hot spots arent well documents (unlike Bra), its going to be a bunch of guys, so yes going to the rain forest is a much for 2-3 days, but the other 4-5 days we are trying to go where the hot girls are.

any suggestions?

San Jose City for the parties and women, though idk how safe it is for tourists nowadays.

I'd say go to one of the coast towns.

I stayed in Samara for a couple of days, super chill town, lots of surfers, drugs...and 1 local bar where everybody just chills at.

San Jose City for the parties and women, though idk how safe it is for tourists nowadays.

I'd say go to one of the coast towns.

I stayed in Samara for a couple of days, super chill town, lots of surfers, drugs...and 1 local bar where everybody just chills at.

never thought costa rica was the spot to go to pick up girls... i think youd be better off doing some eco tourism

never thought costa rica was the spot to go to pick up girls... i think youd be better off doing some eco tourism

I've been to Costa Rica about 3-4 times.

If you guys have the time, make sure to hit up a beach. Jaco is the closest. it takes a minuuuute to make it out there though. like a 2-3 hour bus ride. but definitely worth it. If any of ya'll blaze this is the spot to get buddha. People blaze out in the open.

the nightlife is dope..Costa Rican women are beautiful. Don't rock jewelry, try not to look too flashy, cuz the stick-up kids down there are rampant and ruthless. They WILL jux you and hurt you. Not tryna scare you, but them boys don't play man.

I've been to Costa Rica about 3-4 times.

If you guys have the time, make sure to hit up a beach. Jaco is the closest. it takes a minuuuute to make it out there though. like a 2-3 hour bus ride. but definitely worth it. If any of ya'll blaze this is the spot to get buddha. People blaze out in the open.

the nightlife is dope..Costa Rican women are beautiful. Don't rock jewelry, try not to look too flashy, cuz the stick-up kids down there are rampant and ruthless. They WILL jux you and hurt you. Not tryna scare you, but them boys don't play man.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

San Jose is definitely the spot to pick-up girls. Especially if you got the $ if you know what I mean
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

San Jose is definitely the spot to pick-up girls. Especially if you got the $ if you know what I mean
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

thanks guys, Jaco is 2-3 hours from San Jose right?

yes it is, and about 2 hours below that is manual antonio national park which is a dope +%+ place, good place to chill.

in San Jose, be very careful, VERY careful. There are tons of bars ,and tons of "ladies" stay at the hotel above the bar to use the ladies, do NOT bring them back to your hotel, or hostel.

One person here suggested riding the bus, I DON'T suggest doing that, as the buses are typically cramped, you have to stand and are super %*%$%@, I will PM you the number of a guy that has his own van that will drive you from San Jose to anywhere for about $100. IMO it is worth the extra $70 or so bucks because he will show you around different places, and he will stop anywhere to show you something whereas the bus will not, obviously.

yes it is, and about 2 hours below that is manual antonio national park which is a dope +%+ place, good place to chill.

in San Jose, be very careful, VERY careful. There are tons of bars ,and tons of "ladies" stay at the hotel above the bar to use the ladies, do NOT bring them back to your hotel, or hostel.

One person here suggested riding the bus, I DON'T suggest doing that, as the buses are typically cramped, you have to stand and are super %*%$%@, I will PM you the number of a guy that has his own van that will drive you from San Jose to anywhere for about $100. IMO it is worth the extra $70 or so bucks because he will show you around different places, and he will stop anywhere to show you something whereas the bus will not, obviously.

Originally Posted by neukicks

2gycb3n.png

laugh.gif

Saw that when I was in MA National Park...those monkeys are ruthless...no joke.  I saw one make a lady cry. 

Costa Rica is AMAZING...

Originally Posted by neukicks

2gycb3n.png

laugh.gif

Saw that when I was in MA National Park...those monkeys are ruthless...no joke.  I saw one make a lady cry. 

Costa Rica is AMAZING...

everywhere has its safe and unsafe places on Earth

I hate when people say "dont go to (fill in the country) , its dangerous there"

Back
Top Bottom