Going to MIAMI June 13-17; what hotel, what to do??

Clevelander going to Miami in June for the first time!  I just booked the flight and would want some advice on where to stay.  I want to be on South Beach, so any advice from there is appreciated.  Also, whats there to do during the day, where do you go out at night??

I just checked the schedule on NBA.com, and theres a pretty good chance I'll be seeing my old friend in the finals

Lebron-James-The-Decision.jpg

Bro, if you are staying at the Clevelander you can't possibly get any closer to SB, you are literally in the heart of it, I would look to venture north towards the Fountain Bleu

Hit dolphin mall or Sawgrass, both have nike outlets. Eat at sweet tomatoes if you like healthy food. The improv for comedy. Downtown for clubs.

I was there for wrestlemania weekend. Stayed in the downtown Hilton. (it was bummy as hell)..... If your going to Miami stay as close as possible to the beach. I went Clubbing both nights went to club liv and mansion. Popped a Molly both nights had a blasted!!!!!! No regrets here!!!!!. Be safe out there and enjoy!

Hey bro, we heard you were a Clevelander so we booked you 3 nights at the Clevelander so you can be a Clevelander in the Clevelander there to see another former Clevelander.

Back
Top Bottom