Going to Philly for the weekend. Vol. Things to do

Taking a little road trip to Philly for new years weekend. Any cool things to do while I'm there? I'm thinking Marimoto or buudakan for one of the nights. I wanna hit up a club sat night also. Any suggestions? Thanks

I live in Philly and will NOT be there for nye.
What type of club? Just be safe, shots will be fired.

What type of food are you into? Buudakan is definitely
pimp.gif
, though. Are you into shopping (hypebeast stuff, J's or high-end, etc.)? Also, what type of music do you like, because that also depends what club or bar I would recommend. Age plays a role into that as well. Most places have a ticketed open bar events that aren't bad depending on how much you're trying to spend.

I live in Philly OP so PM me and we can discuss more in depth. I also know 4wrestling has lived in the area longer than me so he will more than likely come in here and drop knowledge because he is one of NT's Good Samaritans
pimp.gif

If you don't already have reservations, I don't think you're going to be able to get into those restaurants on NYE. Same thing goes for most "clubs" for NYE. I would suggest just bar hopping in Olde City since most have cheap/free covers.

Listen to what 4wrestling said. Also if your into a Mardi Gras type atmosphere come down to 2nd street in South Philly on new years night .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Old City of course
-Penn landing for the fireworks
-downtown around chestnut st for shopping

Thanks for the suggestions, hopefully I can get reservs tomorrow... I'm more into house/hip hop tyo find onje pe clubs. I guess ill just have to find one there.

- Funny you brought this topic up, because I think I just found my NYE spot:

http://www.clubzone.com/events/486734/philadelphia/pyramid-club/7th-annual-super-inclusive-nye

Pyramid Club
1735 Market Street, 52nd Flr
Philadelphia PA

Regular
$140.00 /ea + $12.70 Srv Fee    (very reasonable, all things considered)

- House / Hip hop:  you probably want to look into G lounge...it always gets it poppin'.  Might/Probably will see a few athletes/celebs

http://www.clubzone.com/events/459568/philadelphia/g-lounge/thats-a-wrap-new-years-2012-g

Thats a Wrap New Years 2012 G

Saturday, December 31, 2011

G Lounge - 111 S 17th St, Philadelphia PA (West Center City)

Start 2012 with a Clean Slate at Philadelphia's Most Exclusive Lounge.
HOUSE, HIP HOP, CLASSICS, ROCK & POP
? Complimentary hors d' oeuvres
? Champagne Toast at Midnight
? 8,000 Balloons covering the Entire ceiling
? G Box Dancers
? Beautiful Attentive Staff
? Out of this World Light and Sound Show
? VIP Ticket $175.00 per person Includes VIP bottle service. Premium bottle Grey Goose and complimentary bottle of Veuve Cliquot. I bottle per four guests. Premium complimentary hors d' oeuvres at your table as well as passed. This ticket also include's a gourmet dessert station.
? General admission $125.00 per person includes open bar for the entire evening. Shots available for purchase. Complimentary hors d' oeuvres from 10:00-11:30 Champagne toast at midnight
G LOUNGE
111 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA
21+ Affair ? 10pm -2am ? Chic Attire

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If you love food, hit up the Reading Terminal Market.

this man knows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

check out the Dutch Eating House if u go

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

-Old City of course
-Penn landing for the fireworks
-downtown around chestnut st for shopping

Forgot about the fireworks.  They put on a real good show.  If you're with your girl, definitely a nice thing to do.

Center and Olde City Philly are very nice with lots to do. Don't listen to what everyone has to say.
Now North and West Philly, that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom