Going to prom by myself! (NOT THE ONE WITH THE GT-R)

Joined Jun 11, 2008
Should I go or just take the L?I'm not the one with the GT-R !!!!
I'm just using hisaccount cuz I dont have one.

Joined Jul 22, 2005
one of my boys went by himself to the prom........he regretted it. Go to the library and get a date.....

Joined Jun 11, 2008
this is his friend not the one with GT-R lol i used his account cuz i dont have one.

Joined Dec 25, 2004
Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

You couldn't get no +@+@ with the GT-R?

But seriously, its not that big of a deal. i went alone and still had a good time.
With that GTR you should have no problem getting nookie.. go outside man

lu cash

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2008
Originally Posted by Sputnik

this is his friend not the one with GT-R lol i used his account cuz i dont have one.
Do you really expect us to believe that? Judging from the pics you posted in the last thread I'm not at all surprised you don't have adate, you look like you haven't even gone through puberty yet.

Joined Jun 11, 2008
Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by Sputnik

then you shouldnt make threads like this with his account you can ruin the little e-fame he got
My bad but his GT-R is clean we skipped 6th periodand just drove around

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now