Going to Rehab.

Finally made the choice to get my life together and quit my pill addiction.

Been on oxycontin for years now and it's starting to get old.

Wish me luck NT
glasses.gif

Good luck!

How much have you been doing? When I started, I was splitting an 80 between me and a friend. Now, I need 120mg to get really messed up. I think it's timefor me to quit as well. I can't afford it any more. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever, though.
frown.gif

good luck. i know someone who spends roughly $1,500 a week on oxy... he needs 2 80's to feel a buzz
smh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Good luck!

How much have you been doing? When I started, I was splitting an 80 between me and a friend. Now, I need 120mg to get really messed up. I think it's time for me to quit as well. I can't afford it any more. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever, though.
frown.gif
Yeah I need at least 2 80's to get messed up or 1 just to get me through the day. Where I'm from they go for 70 a pop so you do the math.Quit man, it's really not worth it.

Glad to hear your taking control of your life together. Keep me/us posted by pm or post. Good luck man!

Good luck man, I've walked in those shoes, but I didn't have the money to go to rehab so I quit cold turkey. You need to talk to someone, hit me on thePM.

I applaud you in making this thread. NT really held me down when I went through my struggles. Real talk man, it's not going to be easy, and the high offthe pills are great, but it comes with a trade off. And I know that you know that the high isn't worth the lows by a long shot.

Get you a good support system, tell the negative people in your life to kick rocks, and believe that you are bigger than the substance.

You'll be counting down how many days you've gone without a pill for months, and then the next thing you know, you won't even be able to rememberhow long it's been because you'll be living life, the right way.

Hold your head man.

Peace

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Good luck!

How much have you been doing? When I started, I was splitting an 80 between me and a friend. Now, I need 120mg to get really messed up. I think it's time for me to quit as well. I can't afford it any more. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever, though.
frown.gif
Yeah I need at least 2 80's to get messed up or 1 just to get me through the day. Where I'm from they go for 70 a pop so you do the math. Quit man, it's really not worth it.
tired.gif
I get 80s for $40, but I have to drive around 80 milesround trip to get them. I can tell that my opiate tolerance is going up, and it really bums me out. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted, but I do it oftenand it's pretty much what I think about doing all day until I go cop. Yeah, I said it.

good luck. i know someone who spends roughly $1,500 a week on oxy... he needs 2 80's to feel a buzz
smh.gif

The person who got me into Oxy AKA my "drug mom" is like 95 lbs, and I've seen her do three 80's in two hours.
smh.gif
She took three Xan bars anddid 80 like two days ago.
eek.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Good luck!

frown.gif
Yeah I need at least 2 80's to get messed up or 1 just to get me through the day. Where I'm from they go for 70 a pop so you do the math. Quit man, it's really not worth it.
tired.gif
I get 80s for $40, but I have to drive around 80 miles round trip to get them. I can tell that my opiate tolerance is going up, and it really bums me out. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted, but I do it often and it's pretty much what I think about doing all day until I go cop. Yeah, I said it.

smh.gif

The person who got me into Oxy AKA my "drug mom" is like 95 lbs, and I've seen her do three 80's in two hours.
smh.gif
She took three Xan bars and did 80 like two days ago.
eek.gif
frown.gif

Quit lying to yourself. You're a dope fiend dude. At the rate you're going you'll be on that needle, it's cheaper and more potent.

Or you could just admit that you are becoming powerless over the pills, and your life is not manageable, and then get yourself together bro.

Back
Top Bottom