way to scare the guy
laugh.gif

i kno huh
roll.gif

i dont know about that one now

Originally Posted by JesusR23

i guess i will go on Goliath first then
eyes.gif

Are you crazy!.. your first ride and you're scared of heights? You need to build up.. I recommend Scream first or batman

I love Roller Coasters!

Once you get over them, you're good. Six Flags being 40 minutes AWAY FTW!!!!!!

Six Flags St. Louis I rode "The Boss" three times in a row and the guy cut the lights off on the third. $+@! was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

i guess i will go on Goliath first then
eyes.gif

Are you crazy!.. your first ride and you're scared of heights? You need to build up.. I recommend Scream first or batman

i second this man. you gon be puking on goliath. start small and if you think you can handle more you go up to the big boys. just looking at the video...didyou see how long it took just to get to the top?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
!%$$ took at least 30 seconds

that goliath doesnt look scary at all..just fun

but yea id recommend going on the biggest coaster first....everything else should be smooth sailing

No lie.....Goliath is NO JOKE and I love Roller Coasters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. That first drop is crazy as #@!# ! OP might faint going up to the top before the drop
laugh.gif

it's not the going up high part that i hate about rollercoasters. IT'S THE DAMN DROPS!

I hate heights too but on roller coasters its different I'm not really scared of that the part that i hate is when your going up the chain first of all itgoes so slow and the whole time I just be praying to God that it stops already I hate that feeling but once I'm on top I just keep my eyes closed until thedrop starts

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm scared of heights too but I just close my eyes, hold on to the person right next to me, and scream like a little &*^%
laugh.gif
roll.gif

but i got some homies that told me to just start off on small rides then go on bigger ones, i was lookin at some rides on youtube and i was like
eek.gif
i dont know if i can do that
laugh.gif
come on dog its time to man up i never liked roller coasters either until i went with a breeze and didn't wanna look like a biscuit. dont letnt catch you on this one:

and any1 have info on this ride?

nerd.gif

I get scared easily, when the tracks start grinding, my heart was already full of regrets, when I reached to the toppiest tip of the roller coaster ride, in mymind it just keeps firing the msg FML FML FML FML FML FML

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by JP310

Just try and conquer your fears. Be sure to get on Superman and Goliath
happy.gif

Superman is closed.. some dude fell off the ride and died or something
Stuff like this is why I hate roller coasters. That, and I get motion sickness way to easily.

Back
Top Bottom