going to tampa for a week

hey im going to tampa for a week, i used to live over there years ago but i moved to jersey and havent gone back in 7 years

can anyone tell me some good stores to find shoes (mainly air maxes) , and some good spots to eat.

any help is appreciated

hey im going to tampa for a week, i used to live over there years ago but i moved to jersey and havent gone back in 7 years

can anyone tell me some good stores to find shoes (mainly air maxes) , and some good spots to eat.

any help is appreciated

I'm not sure of any dope place for air maxes, but if you like Cuban food, go to La Teresita on Columbus off Dale Mabry out in West Tampa. One of my favorite places to eat

I'm not sure of any dope place for air maxes, but if you like Cuban food, go to La Teresita on Columbus off Dale Mabry out in West Tampa. One of my favorite places to eat

air maxes.. university mall ( has atleast 5-6 shoe stores) - it as a whole is an LS acount . alot of air maxes sit. so you should find alot.

places to shop - in ybor city - a boutique called Renown. legit
boutique just opened in international mall called -fly- by dillars side downstairs.
and international mall as a whole - gucci , louie, burberry, nordstroms, neimen. ect

places to eat:
berns
ocean prime (highly recommend) great food and ambiance - not too bad price wise - diff array of food
gallaghers in channelside. nice steakhouse
arragotos - Japanese steak house - habachi style
flemmings - steak house

air maxes.. university mall ( has atleast 5-6 shoe stores) - it as a whole is an LS acount . alot of air maxes sit. so you should find alot.

places to shop - in ybor city - a boutique called Renown. legit
boutique just opened in international mall called -fly- by dillars side downstairs.
and international mall as a whole - gucci , louie, burberry, nordstroms, neimen. ect

places to eat:
berns
ocean prime (highly recommend) great food and ambiance - not too bad price wise - diff array of food
gallaghers in channelside. nice steakhouse
arragotos - Japanese steak house - habachi style
flemmings - steak house

Watch out at University Mall for a store called "Rush"... they've got some fakes in there. Your best bet "Renown Goods" in Ybor they've got some good stuff.

To eat:
There's this new place called Ella's winning all kinds of awards. Crazy good food for a good price and they usually have live music at night.

Watch out at University Mall for a store called "Rush"... they've got some fakes in there. Your best bet "Renown Goods" in Ybor they've got some good stuff.

To eat:
There's this new place called Ella's winning all kinds of awards. Crazy good food for a good price and they usually have live music at night.

renown does not sell air maxes.. stores in university like footaction have a TON of maxes

renown does not sell air maxes.. stores in university like footaction have a TON of maxes

Back
Top Bottom