Going to the club solo: How do the dynamics change

What's wrong with going to the club by yourself? I've never gone by myself before, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I think I might try itsometime because I don't actually hang out inside the club with people I went with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm curious to hear the reasoning of the people who wouldn't go by themselves. Anyone?
More often than not, a girl will think "weirdo with no friends" rather than "mysterious guy who needs no friends".
honestly whenever I've spoken to a girl in a club she's never asked where you friends are...

how many times do girls ask that unless they want you to leave em alone

Absolutely nothing wrong with rollin one deep, cause your there to meet new people, duh!
eyes.gif

lol so if yall dont have any to go with yall going to stay home instead of going out and having a good time and mingling with folks?

Going solo to lounges & clubs =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I find it easier to meet/pick-up girls.

Couple weeks ago I had a sexy 29 year old come up to me when I was sittin on a stool saying how she thinks I'm hot & things went from there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know, I don't like having to worry about other people sometimes & I can do my own thing.

It's cool to go with friends too though of course.

Originally Posted by mikey2133

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm curious to hear the reasoning of the people who wouldn't go by themselves. Anyone?
More often than not, a girl will think "weirdo with no friends" rather than "mysterious guy who needs no friends".
honestly whenever I've spoken to a girl in a club she's never asked where you friends are...

how many times do girls ask that unless they want you to leave em alone
Girls ask me sometimes "who'd you come with".... or "where are your friends"

I just make up a lie........ like "oh they're over there" (in a crowded club) or "they're on the way, they're meeting mehere"..... etc etc

Things any normal person would not question.

Here's the thing... if it comes down to going by yourself OR not going at all because you're afraid people will think you're the creepy guy....thenDING DING DING..YOU ARE THE CREEPY GUY and you SHOULD stay home.
grin.gif

i've considered going dolo a few times, but i've never pulled the trigger. i enjoy pregaming with my dudes/girls.

Originally Posted by haiti5

the only time ive gone to the club by myself is when ive gone to meet up with ppl and they late or somethin..but intentionally goin to the club alone sounds lame..like goin to a strip club alone..like who does that ?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It went pretty good. Actually the brother of a friend of mine was djing and I was just chillin. These three black girls called me over and it turns out i wentto school with them and i danced with one of them for a while..got something to eat later and got her number
pimp.gif
Will do again.

Keithahundred wrote:
what the hell is this "weird crazy guy" thing
roll.gif

If you refuse to go to a club by yourself then its because of one of these choices

1. you're a chicken $%*%
2. you really have no game and need your boys for a pick and roll
3. you don't know how to be yourself

it doesn't matter if I'm with my boys or by myself I know what I came for and who I am.... as long as thats in my head I'm good

co-sign

OP if you wanna do that go head.

bunch of insecure dude in here, that need people around them to live life.

its all about confidence, i feel like im the $#%# in the club or anywhere, if im with a group of people or solo.

$#%# last night i went to the club like 1am had some shots with the bartender...met a nice PYT and left with your number.

It all depends on the the club. I remember when I was bored when I was stationed in OKC, and I made the mistake of going to the Lexxus (sp?). I learned mylesson quick. But in the right spot, it's cool. It's way more convenient to be able to roll out with a chick with worrying if your boy has a ride home.

I know this dude from my old high school notoriously goes to the club by himself...one time saw him at the club..he's trying magic tricks and doing thingsin that show pick up artist to get at girls...worst thing is that sucka is always broke so I always wonder how he get in the club

I do it a lot for several reasons.

A. No pressure to bag chicks
B. You can get there when you want and leave when you want
C. I can go to spots my friends don't like to go to
D. I generally go off on my own when I'm in the club with people anyway, so going dolo makes sense

and most importantly

E. I don't have to worry about dudes trying to evaluate the chicks I'm going after. I do my dirt all by my lonely.

I havent been simply because i cant get to a club without a ride. But whenever I go Im on some random solo mission anyways so I would have no problem with it

I went last night dolo (2nd straight week)...had fun, danced with mad girls no digits though. It's hard to chill around the bar when your not 21 so Im justa dancefloor beast lol. It's really not that bad though

Went solo last night....

Like I said before, easier for girls to come up to you when you're by yourself.... compared to if you're with another friend or couple guys.... no waya girl will come up then.

Had 2 girls come up to me last night & start talking to me

pimp.gif

Solo FTW

Aint it better to roll with another dude? since most girls dont roll solo you gotta have a homie to talk to the uggo or fattie.
ohwell.gif
that way if you want to take the broad home the other chick wont be lonely.

Report Back OP...I've been thinkin' bout rollin' solo dolo 2 but I ain't did it yet cuz it does seem like it would be hella awkward

Back
Top Bottom