Going to the Philippines, HK and Tokyo Vol. WWYD

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Heaven & Earth!...lol

15nox9d.jpg
laugh.gif

I'm in HK right now, I'm traveling around asia. So far I've been to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Hong Kong, and I'm about to go to Seoul in a few days. I plan to eventually hit Tokyo as well.

Question for anyone who's been:

How is the language barrier in both Hong Kong and Tokyo? Can I get by with English, or should I bring some language translation dictionaries with me just in case?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

-must do things?
Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

15nox9d.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

GEE. ARE. OH.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

And what's up with fort. Are they far from eachother? I don't know if my cousins are that hip lol. I'm staying at one of my cousins condo in quezon city.
You'll be right in the middle of everything.

Hit up all 598274298167567 of Metro Manila's malls.
laugh.gif

I wish...no time for that...I went back in 04, the sand was amazing. It would top it off if I actually go. Actually we had a choice between going to palawan or HK...I wanted to go to palawan...but I guess well have to go next time

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

How is the language barrier in both Hong Kong and Tokyo? Can I get by with English, or should I bring some language translation dictionaries with me just in case?
Hong Kong people are terrible in English, but you should be able to get by. 

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

You'll be fine in Tokyo, lot of english speaking folks.

Because Hong Kong was a british colony, most stuff is written in english as well as chinese.

Back
Top Bottom