Going to universal studios for spring break help!

Going there on 4/8 and going to spend a night there with my girl.
I just found cheapst hotel for its price which is Holiday inn in north hollywood.. for 179 dollars including parking fee.

I was wondering if anyone knows any cheap hotel aroudn there. not some ghetto place but a decent place. thanksss

and what is there to do in universal city?

Damn, why not stay at the Travelodge in Burbank? It's like 2 miles from there. At the most it will probably only cost you $75, it's only one night right?

$179 is OD for 1 night, while you save, and use that money at Universal Studios for parking and/or food.

There's plenty of stuff to see and do at citywalk afterwards, or you can hit up Hollywood, it's like a few of minutes away.

Oh really? dude thanks for the tip. but is it walkable distance to universal studios???
and do you know any other places i should visit while i stay there? im planning to just creep around CBS telvelsion city or something cuz i saw it on google maps lol

edit: btw travelodge in burbank look ghetto !#$ hell.. i heard there are cockroaches roaming aroudn and @#@* lol...
i did foudn a cheap HOTEL in burbank though.. its 265 dollars including tax,2 universal studios tickets.

if you are going to spend that much, you might as well just stay at the hilton thats right there at universal studios. its walkable or they probably have a shuttle or something if you dont want to walk up the hill

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Oh really? dude thanks for the tip. but is it walkable distance to universal studios???
and do you know any other places i should visit while i stay there? im planning to just creep around CBS telvelsion city or something cuz i saw it on google maps lol

edit: btw travelodge in burbank look ghetto !#$ hell.. i heard there are cockroaches roaming aroudn and @#@* lol...
i did foudn a cheap HOTEL in burbank though.. its 265 dollars including tax,2 universal studios tickets.
Oh you want walkable distance?  Then you should stay at the Sheraton or Hilton at Universal, they have a shuttle service to Universal.

If you're planning on spending that much on a good/decent hotel, then you should stay at either of those 2.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

and is it worth it to buy In front of the line pass for universal?

It looks like you are going on a weekday, so I'd say not worth it.  You'll be fine.

my uncle works for holiday inn near universal studios.

not worth buying front of the line pass.
but, its worth buying the FOOD Pass. i think its 20 bucks per person and all you can eat.

while your in burbank/universal area, check out hollywood, downtown, melrose, etc.
not walking distance though..

Back
Top Bottom