*Going to visit some family in Tucson, Az any good sneaker spots??*

I'm leaving NYC Saturday night to go to visit some fam in AZ..any good sneaker spots or food joints?

thanks

I'm leaving NYC Saturday night to go to visit some fam in AZ..any good sneaker spots or food joints?

thanks

Besides the Footlockers etc.. no really good sneaker spots. However Mexican food is at a premium here. Hit up Nico's Taco Shop and BK Hot Dogs and Carne Asada for the best in cheap food.
pimp.gif

Besides the Footlockers etc.. no really good sneaker spots. However Mexican food is at a premium here. Hit up Nico's Taco Shop and BK Hot Dogs and Carne Asada for the best in cheap food.
pimp.gif

lol at coming from nyc and worrying about sneaker spots in tucson haha...... no there is none here just enjoy your family man
laugh.gif

lol at coming from nyc and worrying about sneaker spots in tucson haha...... no there is none here just enjoy your family man
laugh.gif

I go to school out here at the U of A and there isn't **$! here besides Champs, footlocker, Shiek, etc at the Tucson Mall

I go to school out here at the U of A and there isn't **$! here besides Champs, footlocker, Shiek, etc at the Tucson Mall

There aint $%$% out here besides foot locker, and finishline! lol and FYI nicos is nasty.... go to the south side and find some real mexican food

There aint $%$% out here besides foot locker, and finishline! lol and FYI nicos is nasty.... go to the south side and find some real mexican food

There aint %++* out here besides foot locker, and finishline! lol and FYI nicos is nasty.... go to the south side and find some real mexican food

There aint %++* out here besides foot locker, and finishline! lol and FYI nicos is nasty.... go to the south side and find some real mexican food

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Take ID and passport

if white.... disregard

indifferent.gif
 <---this is for arizona itself since that quote is 100% true.

we deserve it. tho Brewer should be the true recipient.

Back
Top Bottom