gold frame glasses back ? vol....master p

Be careful buying them buffs...some may look real but they aint....however when i step my game up ima buy some buffs and then ima do a comparison between the reals and the fakes. Old school cartiers i am a expert when seeing a fake from a far because thats all i wear is the old school stuff.

man just save the hassle and goto somerset and pay the extra 250 for a known real pair..
I'm already hip, I don't wear em tho. But my boy bought a pair from Au Courant in Somerset and he bought his white ones from a jewelry store. Them joints is identical, just trynna help out dudes who wanna save a couple hundred. I'm bout to cop a pair of gold frame versaces and call it a day

Found a pair of carti's on sale for 1200 from 2g's.

Things absolute fire but that price tho.

They drop to like 900 and imma hafta do something. Lol

Found a pair of carti's on sale for 1200 from 2g's.

Things absolute fire but that price tho.

They drop to like 900 and imma hafta do something. Lol

i got so pissed at the mall i went into this jewelry store and they were trying to tax retail on some buffs....when i can goto somerset and just pay retail and get all the warranty

View media item 2038003
Went ahead and just pulled the trigger. Someone on eBay had them brand new for $80. Retail is about $130. Since I'm just wearing them for style, I wasn't about to pay $900-$1100 lol.

Good enough for Loso so they'll be good enough for me

:nerd:

These are fly as hell.

I need these tho.

Cartier_3524012_Wood_Big_Lens_Sunglasses_in_Gold_Brown.jpg

Back
Top Bottom