"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

Sup NT members!

Since there is a jewelry thread, I figure we should have a thread dedicated to Grillz or Gold Fronts, whatever

you want to call it. Im looking to get a bottom grill done in yellow 14KT gold. I was thinking maybe 6 caps/teeth

should be good enough for me. Anybody know of any reputable spots in Los Angeles? Or online? I called up TV

Jewelry in Houston where I'm originally from but today they are closed. Also called Highline jewelry in the Bay

Area and they want too much. 

So if anyone has any leads, then let me know. 

Thanks....

Also what type of style is diddy wearing in the picture below?

Last edited:
I'm blind and eem I can tell those are just solid gold fronts. This doesn't deserve a new thread though and :lol: @ eem considering tv johnny or highline.

So why not post this in the jewelry thread?
I was thinking about it, but wasn't sure... maybe the moderator can decide...
happy.gif

How much is "too much"? Diddy's looks like a rose gold.

I just lost my rose gold bottoms 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Next time I'm going to get 8 as opposed to 6, that way there's less pressure on my teeth.  My teeth are too perfect, I'm not tryna have my grill mess them up

I still fool with grills, haven't coughed up $400 for another 6 on 6 set yet though. i fool with 24K only though.

you said highline jewelry charges too much, but you want info on DIDDYs grill?
I was just wondering if diddy's grill is a certain style, cause I like it, or if plain gold grills without diamonds even have styles. if that makes sense.

When I said high line charges too much, I also meant they charge more then other spots I have seen for the exact same specs that I'm interested in.

How much is "too much"? Diddy's looks like a rose gold.

I just lost my rose gold bottoms 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Next time I'm going to get 8 as opposed to 6, that way there's less pressure on my teeth.  My teeth are too perfect, I'm not tryna have my grill mess them up
Diddy's grill, lets say its 18Kt gold and he got an 8... From a website i did the math on, its about $320.

The same website quoted me for what I want at about $230 while high line told me $450 for the exact one.

I wanted to cop back in 08 but I left it alone
Back in '06 (when I was a junior), me and my girl were supposed to get matching grills 
laugh.gif

We broke up like a month later.

I still want a bottom one tho. Whats a good price for 6 bottoms? And what about getting it done through habibi and them at the mall?

Guess its a trend in other places Grills are a trend.

But in Florida there always in "style".

It's part of our lifestyle whether you rock a grill or not.

When I stated that I want a grill like diddys, I meant that style.

And when I said high line was charging too much, I meant compared to other spots that I contacted for exactly what I wanted.

diddy's grill probably don't even cost that much depending on the GOLD. Cause I just got a quote for $250 in 14KT Yellow GOLD.

Back
Top Bottom